PDA

View Full Version : Phillies/Orioles TBTC or patch

Qstick333
03-13-2007, 07:46 PM
I am starting to focus on the Phillies and Oriolesjerseys and am looking for two main styles - either TBTC or jerseys with unique patches (stadium initiations, deceased player patch etc...)

let me know what you might have available -

Thanks!

Zach
zzh@verizon.net

Qstick333
03-15-2007, 07:39 PM
thought I'd give myself a bump to the top of the list - still hoping and looking..........

ZH

hblakewolf
03-15-2007, 08:48 PM
I have a Ruben Amaro 1992 TBTC jersey/pants. It's the white button down with PHILLIES sewn on front in red and blue felt. Matching 33 on back. It looks like the Phillies 1949 home style. It includes Amaro's spikes from the game, too. Great auto. on the front left of the jersey. I'm seeking $995. for it.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Qstick333
04-05-2007, 07:45 PM
I got a few GREAT items and thought I'd bump this to the top one more time...

ZAch

hblakewolf
04-05-2007, 07:48 PM
Zach-
If people take the time to reply your posts, at least have the decency to reply-I never heard back from you about my Amaro.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Qstick333
04-06-2007, 06:54 AM
Thanks for the jab Howard -

I have an email in my sent folder replying to you. I also have one sent to you dated 3/4 asking about 2 Mariners jerseys that I wanted to purchase from you but never received a response - but your email did function well enough to send me the list. Also - I did send you one months ago asking about the history of Phil's jerseys a bit since you seem to know more than most, but it also went by without a response..............Would you like to continue to discuss courtesy?

b.heagy
04-06-2007, 07:30 AM
Hi Zach,
I never heard back from you either. Not throwing any jabs at you just wanted to know if you were still interested in the Wolf. If not, no big deal. I appreciate the interest.

Take Care

Qstick333
04-06-2007, 07:44 AM
Hi Bill -

I actually didn't mean to leave you "hanging" - I thought I explained that I wasn't really into the minor league stuff - but I would love to see the pics and maybe it would spark an interest. I apparently wasn't clear on that (I just reread my sent message to you) and I apologize - it wasn't my intention to leave you hanging and I should have given a proper response.......

hblakewolf
04-06-2007, 07:59 AM
Thanks for the jab Howard -

I have an email in my sent folder replying to you. I also have one sent to you dated 3/4 asking about 2 Mariners jerseys that I wanted to purchase from you but never received a response - but your email did function well enough to send me the list. Also - I did send you one months ago asking about the history of Phil's jerseys a bit since you seem to know more than most, but it also went by without a response..............Would you like to continue to discuss courtesy?

Zach-
How interesting-Both Bill and I never received a response from you, however, you take the position that emails were sent to us! What's even more interesting is that you made no attempt to follow with either of us on this thread AFTER you supposedly sent us emails and never received a response.

As I've seen so often in this hobby, tire kickers seeking items way beyond their means, then asking for details, photos, deals, etc., only to never follow-through with answering the dealer’s emails or better yet, ever buying.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net (hblakewolf@patmedia.net)

Qstick333
04-06-2007, 08:14 AM
Howard - you couldn't be less realistic. Bill and I exchanged several emails (I'm sure he'll acknowledge if that makes you happy) and the last, as I explained above, I attempted to explain that his jersey wasn't something that I am interested in owning, but would like to see. You on the other hand - failed to respond to a single email from me - I guess they never made it.

Why would I post a follow up on this thread? It serves nothing except bumping down other peoples posts who are also seeking items.

I appreciate the petty name calling and assumptiions about my means - if you would like - we can each post W2's in this thread and compare if it would make you feel better??? I have no idea why you would consider my income as a determining factor - BUT - I have spent over 5k in the last 4 months largely with members on this site and have no intention of stopping now.

b.heagy
04-06-2007, 08:24 AM
Hi Bill -

I actually didn't mean to leave you "hanging" - I thought I explained that I wasn't really into the minor league stuff - but I would love to see the pics and maybe it would spark an interest. I apparently wasn't clear on that (I just reread my sent message to you) and I apologize - it wasn't my intention to leave you hanging and I should have given a proper response.......

Hi Zach,
No problem at all. Thanks for the response.