PDA

View Full Version : Villanova 1985 game jersey find .....listing it tonite on ebay

mchmaj
03-12-2007, 06:13 PM
i wanted to know what you guys think of this 1985 villanova #24 jersey, however the 1985 villanova team doesnt have anyone wears #24 ....this jersey show some wears and dont know if name was removed nor name was put on.....
the pictures from getty and SI cover matches !!!
heres pictures
marcus

mchmaj
03-17-2007, 05:14 PM
GUYS, i need your help
i listed villanova #24 jersey and i had to end it early due to the seller that sold the nova #24 to me , what happened is he listed it with buy it now for $54.99
i thought its a steal deal .. i went on getty and google to research to see if the jersey matches and they did !!! so i brought it... i got it fast shipping and i tried it on, its too small for me as its size 44 ....
then i listed it on ebay and that seller left negative feedback as saying its store brought jersey and i am selling it as game used FRUAD !!!
i am honest man here and the jersey matched what villanova worn in 1985 however no one wears #24 during 1985 season ...
i called him up and explain with my game used jersey experience .. and he said your all jerseys are fraud and u brought them on ebay then sell them on ebay , fraud fraud and hung up on me
i requested negative feedback removal to him , and i ended the item early
i am all messed up beacuse of him , why did he do that ? is beacuse he didnt know its game used villanova jersey ?? and i asked which store he brought it from , he refuse to answer me ,. i am assuming "goodwill" store

let me know what u guys think

happy st pats day !!!!!
marcus

mchmaj
03-17-2007, 05:51 PM
let me know