PDA

View Full Version : Duckworth Dilemma: Crappy player, nice team gamer

jessicawinters
03-04-2007, 02:10 AM
Astros gamers are very hard to find. I really want one. But is there any justifcation for spending $169 on a team issued jersey of a crappy player like Brandon Duckworth? At the end of the day, it's a beautiful Astros issued jersey. And right at dawn, the guy that wore the jersey was as terrible as it gets.

Good team gamers, bad players. What is the highest you will go? Have you really overpaid on a bad player just to have a nice team gamer??

http://cgi.ebay.com/DUCKWORTH-31-Houston-Astros-Game-Un-Used-Jersey-AUTO_W0QQitemZ230097312142QQihZ013QQcategoryZ60597 QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

bigtime59
03-04-2007, 10:51 AM
If you're looking for a bargain on a game used Astros jersey, this could be it, despite the quality of the player. The buy-it-now price is quite reasonable, based on my experiences with Astros GI jerseys.
Matt's a reliable seller. At the end of the day, I don't think you'll be unhappy with this jersey.

Mark
bigtime39@aol.com

staindsox
03-04-2007, 11:40 AM
That's a bargain. Brand new "official" jerseys sell for more than that. If you're looking for a team issued jersey, that's the way to go.

Chris

jessicawinters
03-06-2007, 03:01 AM
Thanks for the replies. Yeah it wasnt too expensive at all. I didn't get a chance to bid on it though. At least now I know what a bargain price is.