PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Mets items for sale; some playoff and World Series jerseys

TNTtoys
11-08-2019, 12:37 PM
All,

I'm downsizing the collection a little to make room for new stuff. The following items from the 2015 team are for sale. I am not entirely sure what to charge, being that I over-paid for a lot of this stuff, so I am listing them a little high with 'best offers.' I purchased directly from the team when they were first offered to the public. Please feel free to send me offers for any way and hopefully we can work something out. Thanks for looking!

1. 2015 World Series Game 3 white pinstripe home jersey worn by third-baseman Juan Uribe. Uribe wore this in the Mets lone win in the World Series and collected a clutch RBI single. World Series patch. MLB Authenticated. $750 or best offer.

2. 2015 World Series Game 5 blue alternate home jersey worn by pitcher Jon Niese. Niese pitched scoreless baseball in extra innings. World Series patch. MLB Authenticated. $750 or best offer.

3. 2015 NLCS Game 4 gray road jersey worn by relief pitcher Tyler Clippard - Mets sweep the Cubs in 4 games to advance to the World Series. Jersey was also worn during the locker room celebration and arrived to my home smelling of beer! Post-season patch. MLB Authenticated. $400 or best offer.

4. 2015 Yoenis Cespedes Game Used Alternate Camouflage jersey. Worn during his torrid streak, where he carried the Mets to their first division title in 9 years. Shows light use, as it was only worn for 1-2 games. MLB Authenticated. $500 or best offer.

5. Matt Harvey Game Used Rookie Year White Home Alternate jersey from 2012 Spring Training (his number was 70 in ST that year, before his eventual call-up as #33). Shows light use. MLB Authenticated. $250 or best offer.

6. Matt Harvey Game Used Rookie Year Blue Batting Practice jersey from 2012 Spring Training (his number was 70 in ST that year, before his eventual call-up as #33). MLB Shows moderate use. MLB Authenticated. $250 or best offer.

Nick
TNT_Toys@yahoo.com