PDA

View Full Version : What A Fraud....Jeez

DoctorLoomis
05-31-2019, 09:13 PM
I don’t even have to say a word except.........criminal.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Young-Tennessee-Titans-Game-Issued-Game-Worn-Signed-Jersey-NFL-w-COA-Sticker/192935103149?hash=item2cebd40aad:g:E1UAAOSw4pZc8bm 8

sox83cubs84
06-03-2019, 05:43 PM
That's the fact, Jack. Obvious retail tagging, the LOA sticker is from what I believe to be an autograph entity, not one from the game used realm, and what little wear I can perceive looks likely to be simulated, rather than consistent with wear from game use. The most (and only) accurate aspect of it is, despite being sold as game used, the BIN price is far more representative of an autograph display item than one of a truly game used jersey. Still, the listed description is incorrect and should be revised to be fully accurate.

Dave Miedema

DoctorLoomis
06-03-2019, 06:29 PM
That's the fact, Jack. Obvious retail tagging, the LOA sticker is from what I believe to be an autograph entity, not one from the game used realm, and what little wear I can perceive looks likely to be simulated, rather than consistent with wear from game use. The most (and only) accurate aspect of it is, despite being sold as game used, the BIN price is far more representative of an autograph display item than one of a truly game used jersey. Still, the listed description is incorrect and should be revised to be fully accurate.

Dave Miedema

Obvious faked wear. Clearly a retail jersey. Being passed off as something it’s not is fraud and that’s a crime. Period.

sixburgh
06-07-2019, 08:59 PM
This isn't even a legit retail jersey but rather a bad Chinese knock-off. Smh