PDA

View Full Version : Game used baseball jerseys & batting helmets

G1X
03-18-2019, 01:16 AM
Here are a few baseball items from my personal collection that I are up for sale. Free shipping to any U.S. address on orders of $100 or more. Please contact me at gixc@verizon.net if you have any questions or need photos.

Thanks!

Mark Hayne

ATLANTA BRAVES
Turn-Back-the-Clock Jersey from weekend games at Baltimore in June 2004
#17-Glenn Hubbard - Classic 1968-1971 style road jersey worn over an entire weekend series in Baltimore in 2004. Braves scripted on front in navy blue and trimmed in red. Number on back is also navy blue and trimmed in red (block-style). Screaming Braves patch on the left shoulder. Being accurate with that era of Braves' jerseys, there is no name on the back. Baltimore Orioles COA on Orioles stationary with Orioles official seal stamped into the letter. I obtained this jersey directly from the Orioles- $225

BALTIMORE ORIOLES
Turn-Back-the-Clock Jersey from 1994
#39-Lonnie Smith (road grey) - Mitchell & Ness size 44. Mitchell & Ness tag in the neck with a size 44 tag attached. Cooperstown Collection tag in the tail with “39” hand-written on the tag. Style was based on the Orioles 1960s road jerseys (also looks very similar to their current road jerseys). Being accurate with that era of Orioles jerseys, there is no name on the back. Baltimore is scripted on the front in orange trimmed in black. The number 39 (orange trimmed in black) is on the front left beneath the script and on the back of the jersey. Piping around the collar and running down the front of the jersey. The game was played on August 4, 1994, and Smith did not make an appearance in the game - $225

CINCINNATI REDS
#2-Jose Cardenal (black alternate) – Majestic Cool Base size 44 from 2002 or 2003 (no year designation on the jersey). "C" Reds logo on front left breast. Reds “running man” patch on the left sleeve. Attractive jersey with shadow-drop numbers and lettering and very thin red piping running from neck to the bottom of the sleeves. Cardenal was a coach for the Reds in 2002 and 2003 - $125

MILWAUKEE BREWERS
#9-Marquis Grissom (blue alternate) – Majestic size 44 from 2000 with "210 00 Grissom 44" embroidered on strip tag in neck. Jersey shows good game use. I obtained this jersey from Hartel Sports - $195

SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS
#2-Juan Perez (orange alternate) – Majestic Cool Base size 46 from 2014. Script style Giants lettering. SF logo on the left sleeve. Giants do not put the player’s name on the back of these jerseys. Small 2014 year tag inside the jersey attached above the washing instructions. MLB hologram HZ 366778. I obtained this jersey directly from the Giants - $175

#16-Angel Pagan (road grey SF alternate) – Majestic Cool Base size 46 from 2015. SF on the left breast. 2014 World Series patch on the right sleeve. Lon Memorial patch and Giants patch on the left sleeve. Small 2014 year tag inside the jersey attached above the washing instructions. MLB hologram HZ 429895. I obtained this jersey on MLB Auctions - $225

WASHINGTON NATIONALS
#16-Emanuel Burriss (home July 4th alternate) – Majestic Cool Base size 44 from 2015. Script style W logo on the front left breast. Sharp jersey with stars imbedded in the W and numbers. Nationals “10 Years” patch on the left sleeve and American flag on the right sleeve. Team inventory tag in front left tail. (Note that the “10 Years” patch was on the right sleeve of other 2015 Nats jerseys, but on the left sleeve of the July 4th jerseys as the U.S. flag takes precedence and is placed on the right sleeve.) MLB hologram HZ 818984. I obtained this jersey on MLB Auctions - $175

#22-Drew Storen (blue Stars & Stripes alternate) – Majestic Cool Base size 46 from 2015. Script style “stars & stripes” W logo on the front left breast. Nationals “10 Years” patch on the right sleeve and Washington Nationals patch on the left sleeve. Team inventory tag in front left tail. Small “tapered” tag and small -1” sleeve tag inside the jersey. MLB hologram HZ 824758. I obtained this jersey on MLB Auctions - $250

#55-Eury Perez (blue Stars & Stripes alternate) – Majestic Cool Base size 44 from 2012. Script style “stars & stripes” W logo on the front left breast. Washington Nationals patch on the left sleeve. Strip tag in the neck with inventory ID 55 44 ’12 852 embroidered on the tag. MLB hologram EK 044580. I obtained this jersey on MLB Auctions - $175

BATTING HELMETS
WASHINGTON NATIONALS
Red helmet from the 2012 Playoffs - Tyler Moore #57. Rawlings size 7⅜ with 2012 Post Season sticker and “57” sticker on the back of the helmet. MLB authentication logo sticker #EK 315649. I obtained this jersey directly from the Nationals - $150

Blue with red bill helmet from the 2014 Playoffs - Nate Schierholtz #17. Rawlings S100 Pro Comp size 7¼ with 2014 Post Season sticker and “17” sticker on the back of the helmet. MLB authentication logo sticker #HZ 489847. I obtained this jersey directly from the Nationals - $150

*****MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL*****
HARRISBURG SENATORS
(Washington Nationals – AA Eastern League)
#24-Brian Goodwin blue mesh jersey from 2012 - Rawlings size XL. Senators sewn on the front in gold lettering with white, blue, and gold shadow trim. Number 24 seen on the back in gold and white. Washington Nationals patch on the left sleeve and Minor League baseball logo on the back of the neck. Team did not put players’ names on the back of the road jerseys. Sharp looking jersey that I obtained directly from the team - $60

POTOMAC NATIONALS
(Washington Nationals – High A Carolina League)
#20-Tyler Moore red mesh jersey from 2010 – Wilson size XL. Potomac sewn on front in block letters (white trimmed in black). Numbers sewn on back in white with black trim. Team did not put players’ names on the back of these jerseys. I obtained this jersey directly from the team - $60

#28-Sammy Solis home jersey with name on back from 2011 - Wilson size 48. Nationals sewn on front in blue lettering trimmed in red. Number 28 sewn on the front lower left breast and on the back in blue with red trim. Red/blue/red piping around the neck and sleeves. Name is screened on in solid blue letters on a nameplate. Minor League baseball logo on the back of the neck. Solis currently pitches for the Washington Nationals. I obtained this jersey directly from the Potomac Nationals - $75

#43-Alex Meyer home jersey with name on back from 2012 - Wilson size 50. Nationals sewn on front in blue lettering trimmed in red. Number 43 sewn on the front lower left breast and on the back in blue with red trim. Red/blue/red piping around the neck and sleeves. Name is screened on in solid blue letters on a nameplate. Minor League baseball logo on the back of the neck. Meyer pitched for the Nationals, Twins, and Angels. I obtained this jersey directly from the Potomac Nationals - $75

#43-Alex Meyer road grey jersey from 2012 - Wilson size 50. Potomac sewn on front in red lettering trimmed in blue. Number 43 sewn on the front lower left breast and on the back in red with blue trim. Red/blue/red piping around the neck and sleeves and running down the front of the jersey. Minor League baseball logo on the back of the neck. Potomac did not put the names on the back of the road jerseys. Meyer pitched for the Nationals, Twins, and Angels. I obtained this jersey directly from the Potomac Nationals and it includes a team COA - $75

*****NCAA COLLEGE BASEBALL JERSEYS*****
UAB (UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA AT BIRMINGHAM)
#1-NNOB – Black alternate jersey. Russell size 42 tag in tail with 100% nylon “flag” tag attached to the bottom of the Russell tag. “UAB” sewn on front in green lettering trimmed in white. Number “1” is sewn-on underneath the UAB lettering on the left front, and also sewn on the back of the jersey. Thin white/green/white cuffs on each sleeve. Russell “R” logo (red, white & blue) on right sleeve - $25