PDA

View Full Version : Trying again: 3 more GU bats each available for S&H costs.

sox83cubs84
12-16-2018, 09:35 PM
1) LS black M110 Tike Redman (Pirates): black bat with silver print and criss-cross tape job and some tar on the handle. I can't find any cracks, but there is a notable amount of deadwood on the back of the barrel, lesser deadwood on he side beneath the player ID, and one missing sliver of deadwood on the first few letters of PITTSBURGH in the team name. Number and other info written on knob. Cupped barrel end.
2) LS 2-tone S2 Terry Shumpert (Rockies): Black/dark brown barrel and lighter brown handle, gold print, MLB logo on front of barrel. Again, no cracks that I can find, but notable deadwood on the barrel, with most of it on and in the area of the model/player/team ID there. Despite the deadwood, all barrel print is readable. No # on knob or barrel end, which is cupped.
3) LS brown C300 Mike Davis, c. 1986-89. Brown bat with faded gold print and heavy (though no longer sticky) pine tar a little higher than halfway between the knob and the LS centerbrand. Some minimal deadwood and a nicely repaired crack. No # on knob or barrel end.

Each one of these is no cost for the bat itself; only a charge of $15 for S&Hn of each bat. I cannot post pics, but will answer any and all questions. PayPal accepted.

Dave Miedema
sox83cubs84@hotmail.com (only for emails; not for PayPal)

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah.

ndevlin
12-16-2018, 11:03 PM
Will take mike Davis

sox83cubs84
12-17-2018, 10:29 PM
SOLD.

Dave M.

sox83cubs84
01-21-2019, 04:21 PM
To the collector who contacted me on Facebook a few weeks ago about the Tike Redman bat: I found it...it wasn't sold after all. Please contact me on Facebook or at sox83cubs84@hotmail.com if you still want it.

Dave Miedema