PDA

View Full Version : Buying All Astros Bats!

AstrosCollector
02-23-2007, 12:03 AM
Looking for ANY Astros game used bats. Commons preferred. Please email me with a list. Thanks!

astroscollector@aol.com

HoustonJG
02-23-2007, 07:27 PM
I have a couple

harry spillman LS missing a pc.
carlos hernandez LS
Eric Anthony LS

let me know if you are interested And I can send pics
thnks
jg

AstrosCollector
02-26-2007, 02:41 PM
Thank you very much to those who have responded! I am still looking to pick up more Astros game used bats. Please send me an email!

astroscollector@aol.com

chakes89
02-26-2007, 03:42 PM
I have a Cracked Game Used Wade Robinson Black Old Hickory bat. He is a Houston Astros Minor League Infielder.

Email me with an offer or if you would like pics

chakes89@hotmail.com

or

chakes89@yahoo.com

tigerhidden
02-26-2007, 09:33 PM
did you sell the eric anthony bat?

AstrosCollector
03-17-2007, 06:42 PM
Thank you to all of the forum members that have emailed me and that I have purchased bats from! I am still looking to add more Houston Astros game used bats to my collection. Please email me with anything you might have. Thanks.

eGameUsed
03-17-2007, 07:06 PM
Tigerhidden,

I have a few Eric Anthony bats. E-mail me for a list of all Astros bats available. Have over 1200 currently in inventory from 1962 to last week.

Thanks,

hblakewolf
03-18-2007, 06:22 AM
Chris-
Can you please email me your list of 1,200 bats?

Thanks.
Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

ALWAYS BUYING PHILLIES, PORTLAND BEAVERS AND PORTLAND MAVERICKS JERSEYS

astrosgamers
03-18-2007, 09:38 AM
Chris-
Can you please email me your list of 1,200 bats?

Thanks.
slwyly@hotmail.com

eGameUsed
03-18-2007, 09:53 AM
Howard and others,

Send me a specific want list if you can. The list consists of over 400 different Astros players from the Colts era to 2007 Spring items from last week.

Thanks,

SSB15
03-18-2007, 05:28 PM
I have a game used Billy Htacher bat from when he played with the Astros.

Are you interested?

Scott
boatinglaw@bellsouth.net

AstrosCollector
03-18-2007, 10:08 PM
Thank you very much for the post. I would be interested in the Hatcher bat, please email me with any pictures that you might have. Thanks!

astroscollector@aol.com

hblakewolf
03-21-2007, 05:00 PM
Forum readers-
In a previous post, Chris Boyd indicates he has over 1,200 bats. Has anyone received a complete listing of these bats?

Thanks.
Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

tigerhidden
03-21-2007, 05:07 PM
He said email him with any players that you are interested in and he would see what he has of that player. I guess he doesn't want to take the time to list that many bats.

hblakewolf
03-21-2007, 05:29 PM
That's an odd approach, as a seller. Chris must have an inventory,as he sent me an email asking how I wanted it sent, and indicated he can sort his database by year, labeling period,etc.

I told him to send the entire list in alphabetical order, however, I never received it in any form.

Would sure enjoy seeing such a list, as there must be some great names I'm seeking.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

mwbosoxfan
03-23-2007, 07:35 AM
Forum readers-
In a previous post, Chris Boyd indicates he has over 1,200 bats. Has anyone received a complete listing of these bats?

Thanks.
Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Howard, Why are you asking forum readers? Why don't you e-mail, PM, or ask Chris directly? It sounds like you're trying to call him out or you don't believe him. In your later post, you say something like "I sure would like to see such as list". If you have a problem with his post, then say so. Sounds like Henry Junior High stuff to me. If you think there is a credibility issue, state your facts, and get on with it.

hblakewolf
03-23-2007, 08:22 AM
Howard, Why are you asking forum readers? Why don't you e-mail, PM, or ask Chris directly? It sounds like you're trying to call him out or you don't believe him. In your later post, you say something like "I sure would like to see such as list". If you have a problem with his post, then say so. Sounds like Henry Junior High stuff to me. If you think there is a credibility issue, state your facts, and get on with it.

Chris responded to the initial post on this thread with the following:"I Have over 1200 currently in inventory from 1962 to last week".

I resonded to Chris with an email, seeking his list. He indicated he would send me the list broken out by a specific team, year, etc. I informed him that I have customers seeking various teams, years, brands, etc., and it would be easier to send me the list in an alphabetical format. He never forwarded the list. Chris has a web site, and one would assume he would have a listing of the bats available, considering he did make the post here. He does not have these bats listed on his site, and now it appears he has no listing, either. I'm simply asking if another Forum reader has it, and if so, if they can forward it.

You note, "...you don't believe him". No, I don't believe Chris has 1,200 bats. That's a huge inventory requiring quite a bit of stroage space and $$$$. It's a bit hard to believe Chris, or for that matter, any dealer/collector would have such an inventory of bats dating back over 40 years and not have a list available. Chris also has a web site, however, the bats are not listed on it, either.

Previously on this site, he indicated he had team contacts in the Astros clubhouse for bats, however, when a call was placed to the Astros equipment manager, it was learned that the bats Chris was offering were recently purchased from the teams retail store. Likewise, he was offering a Pujols bat that was sold on ebay in 2 seperate pieces, however, Chris repaired it and made no mention that he glued the pieces together, added pinetar and doctotred the knob with stars. We only learned of this incident with the bats when he was questioned on this site.

Should Chris or another Forum reader have such a list, I would enjoy seeing it. I can be reached at the email below.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

cjmedina1
03-26-2007, 08:27 PM
Not to put any fuel on the fire.I emailed Chris about a week ago and no response.Chris out of your 1200 bats if one of those are a Mcgwire bat please feel free to email if its for sale.Thanks

Carlie Medina III
carliemedinaiii@sbcglobal.net