PDA

View Full Version : Milwaukee Brewers BRETT PHILLIPS game used autographed cleats and batting gloves

CalLeagueGamers
03-01-2018, 10:28 PM
Brett Phillips game used autographed Under Armour cleats and Under Armour batting gloves. For some reason the site will not allow me to upload photos and I have tried multiple ways. Email for photos milbgameused@aol.com I can email them to you.

2015 Game Used autographed California League vs Carolina League All Star game cleats. Brett has signed both cleats and marked them All Star Game Used. Signature and All Star game used is perfect. These are white with blue stripes. $125 shipped.

2015 Under Armour game used autographed cleats used in Corpus Christi AA with the Hooks. These have both been signed with blue Sharpie but the autograph has faded substantially. $40 shipped.

3 pairs of Under Armour batting gloves. All 3 pairs used in 2015 in Lancaster while Brett was with the Lancaster Jethawks. There is a red and gold pair and two white with neon yellow. One of the white pairs were used in the 2015 California League vs Carolina League All Star game and that is written on the gloves by Brett. All Star batting gloves $60 shipped. Other two pairs $30 each pair shipped.

I will sell all of this as a package, both pairs of cleats and all 3 pairs of batting gloves for $225 shipped.

Again, please email with any questions and to get photos sent. milbgameused@aol.com.