PDA

View Full Version : Best auction site to Consign with???

Blitzmaster
08-18-2017, 06:10 PM
Hey everybody, Although I have purchased much of my collection through them, I have never consigned with any of the major auction houses before......any recommendations on which one is the best?? I have quite a few Game worn NFL jerseys and helmets that I have decided to part with and am not really sure who to contact. Thanks for any help, Chris

seanbaseball
08-18-2017, 06:30 PM
Goldin auctions

ken@goldinauctions.com

Blitzmaster
08-18-2017, 06:54 PM
yeah, I tried them once....they said my items didn't have enough value for their auction??? My Hall of fame player helmets (Johnathan Vilma Rookie Jets helmet, Orlando Pace helmet, Will Shields helmet to name a few) weren't valuable enough so they denied me.

Chris78
08-18-2017, 08:26 PM
Try Mears.

woody1351
08-18-2017, 08:58 PM
Email me if you get the chance? Woody1351@hotmail.com

mad87man
08-18-2017, 10:26 PM
can you send me an email? i may be interested in something. mad87man@aol.com.

KGoldin
08-19-2017, 08:21 AM
Who did you deal with?
Did you have authentication for the helmets?
If not it may have been a case where getting them authenticated was too costly vs the potential sale price.
If they were authenticated someone made a mistake and I want to know who
Thanks
Email me at ken@goldinauctions.com

bd300
08-19-2017, 11:52 PM
I had a Maikel Franco MLB authenticated and photo matched to a home run after his big rookie season. I reached out to Goldin first and they said the same thing. Ended up selling the bat somewhere else for $1,200. Then I see other items on their auction that go for a lot less. Not sure what they look for.

ChrisCavalier
08-20-2017, 02:43 AM
I have posted numerous times on this forum and have sent emails to GUU members to contact me if they had any items they are interested in consigning.
I can assure you that if you contact me I will make sure your items are handled properly and items that are suitable for our auctions will not be turned away.
As Ken said, if the helmets referenced is this thread were authenticated they should not have been turned away.
In addition, the Franco piece should have been accepted as well.

If anyone has any questions, you can email me at chris@gameuseduniverse.com or chris@goldinauctions.com.

Thanks,
Chris