PDA

View Full Version : MeiGray NBA iD on Jersey - Where can I check it?

mueckenmoerder
08-13-2017, 02:41 PM
Hey guys, since there NBA iDs on the current NBA jerseys, I'm asking where I can check them? Also are they only checkable if they gone through MeiGray Authentification program or can I check every jersey some how?.

Thanks already guys

BarryMeisel
08-14-2017, 06:51 AM
Hi Mueckenmoerder,

NBAGameworn.com has an Authentication Database, where you will find every jersey authenticated by our NBA & MeiGray Authentication Program.

But you are correct, a jersey that is not authenticated in our program will not appear in the database. Feel free to contact me at bmeisel@meigray.com if you have more questions.

Happy to help.

Barry

CPuente57
08-17-2017, 08:50 PM
Hi Mueckenmoerder,

NBAGameworn.com has an Authentication Database, where you will find every jersey authenticated by our NBA & MeiGray Authentication Program.

But you are correct, a jersey that is not authenticated in our program will not appear in the database. Feel free to contact me at bmeisel@meigray.com if you have more questions.

Happy to help.

Barry

Barry I entered my Chris Bosh Noche Latina Jersey which I won on the Meigray website a couple of years back and it's coming up that it doesn't match anything in the database.

BarryMeisel
08-18-2017, 05:34 PM
Hi Chris,

I got your email.
I will check as to why and let you know.

Thanks, Barry

bucksdrummer
08-20-2017, 10:09 PM
I've also noticed a number of items I've purchased in the past via MeiGray or NBA Auctions don't show up in the database when I search them.

CPuente57
08-21-2017, 10:57 AM
I've also noticed a number of items I've purchased in the past via MeiGray or NBA Auctions don't show up in the database when I search them.

Yeah i tried a few more of my jerseys (all direct from Meigray) and none of them are showing up

BarryMeisel
08-22-2017, 08:30 AM
Hi everybody,

We are looking into the NBA Authentication database issues.

I will update once we look into the problem.

Thanks for your patience.

Barry

eyanks
08-22-2017, 06:38 PM
Are all the serial tags placed on by Meigray, even for jerseys that aren't ultimately worn, or does the team do it? Are there "fake" Meigray tags, and if so is there a way of verifying that the tag is legit?

RaiderNationPDX
08-22-2017, 11:46 PM
Are all the serial tags placed on by Meigray, even for jerseys that aren't ultimately worn, or does the team do it? Are there "fake" Meigray tags, and if so is there a way of verifying that the tag is legit?

I can't speak to whether there're fake MeiGray tags out there, but I ran the tag on my 2009 Greg Oden jersey and didn't get a hit, despite photomatching it to 10 games.

I have purchased blank NBA game jerseys with serial numbered NBA Authentics tags; don't recall any MeiGray tags on blanks, though.

BarryMeisel
08-23-2017, 05:01 PM
Hi everybody,

It looks like the jerseys authenticated through our NBA & MeiGray Program from 2015-16 and 2016-17 are loading properly.

We do see that authenticated jerseys from 2014-15 and earlier are not currently populating. We are continuing to work on solving this glitch.

Thanks for your patience.

As far as some of the questions being asked, all game jerseys prepared for the teams' use for each season include unique serial numbers.

These serial-numbered tags are applied to the jersey when they are manufactured, and they are applied only to jerseys that are earmarked the NBA game use.

With Nike taking over the NBA's game jerseys next season, we will publicize the procedures for the 2017-18 NBA & MeiGray Program when we get closer to the start of the season.

Thanks, Barry

eyanks
08-24-2017, 01:36 PM
Thank you for the information

BarryMeisel
08-25-2017, 10:51 AM
You're welcome.

BarryMeisel
08-28-2017, 06:46 PM
Hi everybody,

We expect to have the problem solved and the NBA Authentication Database completely re-loaded with all jerseys authenticated through our program by Thursday morning.

Thanks for your patience,

Barry

BarryMeisel
08-30-2017, 04:50 PM
Hi everybody,

We have fixed the problem, and we believe every jersey authenticated by our program has now been uploaded back into the NBA Authentication Database.

Please let us know if you cannot find a jersey authenticated by our program in our database. We are also in the process of fixing the fields for other items (basketballs, nets, etc.) That should be done very soon, as well.

Thanks, Barry

sox83cubs84
08-30-2017, 05:32 PM
Good job, Barry. You don't just talk...you ACT, and quickly, too.

Dave Miedema

BarryMeisel
08-31-2017, 05:33 PM
Thanks for the kind words, Dave.

Barry