PDA

View Full Version : Paragon Auctions....Never Again

DoctorLoomis
08-06-2017, 09:50 PM
$1000 jersey was sent to wrong address....now lost in mail. Correct address was even texted to the owners cell phone before shipment. I'll never do business with them again. Ever.

Jim65
08-07-2017, 07:04 AM
Was package insured? Is the AH refunding money?

AKSaint
08-09-2017, 11:16 PM
This was the first time I have bought from them and I think they must have had an issue with the last auction, as they sent me an email to double check my address before mailing. That sucks for sure, hopefully it shows up or they at least get your money back to you. They did not send a LOA with the purchase either, which is sort of stupid...

Bob

Samets
08-10-2017, 06:27 AM
Last auctions winnings must have been packaged by someone new to the world of shipping. They shipped to my house even though I have my work address as my ship to. It's not a big deal but I would rather not wait till the evening to see it in hand.

mad87man
08-16-2017, 03:03 PM
I won something from them and everything couldn't have went any better. AccodmedAted me no issues or problems

sportsnbikes
08-17-2017, 01:38 AM
I have a friend who had a package delivered to the wrong address by FedEx. The drivers have gps tied to their truck that is somehow tied to their deliveries. Maybe all of the companies have it. You could check.