PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Judge Gamer Fresno State

Chgojhawk
07-21-2017, 07:15 PM
What do you guys think the value would be for a Judge gamer from his days at Fresno State?

There is one listed on ebay for $6000. I just realized that I have one.

ChiGuy1
07-25-2017, 09:41 PM
What do you guys think the value would be for a Judge gamer from his days at Fresno State?

There is one listed on ebay for $6000. I just realized that I have one.

I see a red/road for $10,000 and I see a rare white/home from 2013 with the MWC patch for $25,000. I would think a *real* one would sell in a good auction house (like Goldin) in the $15,000 to $20,000 range. If you have one, congrats...that's amazing!

Chgojhawk
07-27-2017, 02:32 PM
Thank you for the response. I have the red one.

What are your thoughts (or those of others) relative to having it signed? I'm in Chicago. The Yanks play in Cleveland next week and in Detroit late next month. If there would likely be in increase in value, I will go to one of those and do everything I can to get his John Hancock.

If there is a greater value with a signature, is there any specific verbiage I would benefit from, or simply his standard signature.

truvalue123
07-27-2017, 09:49 PM
Don't have it signed...unless you plan to keep it and cherish it...otherwise, the marketplace for resale decreases...let the next owner decide...just mho

ChiGuy1
07-29-2017, 10:34 AM
Judge's 2013 home Fresno State jersey auction ended early. Probably sold offline or consigned to an auction house. Love that it has the Mountain West patch, 2013 was the only season the Bulldogs wore that. And nice to see it's size 52, same size as Judge's MLB debut jersey that is already over $67,000 and still going:

https://auction.steinersports.com/aaron_judge_game_used_mlb_debut_and_first_career_h-lot84700.aspx

Pretty amazing!!

As for getting jerseys signed, to each his own. There are certainly collectors who will pay a premium for it if it is signed. And then there are those who won't care as much.