PDA

View Full Version : Al Oliver, Steve Sax, Mario Soto GU bats

BirdsOnBat
07-20-2017, 07:44 AM
Looking for the following game used bats (can do cash or trade):

Mario Soto - 1980-85 era LVS
Al Oliver - 1980-85 era LVS
Steve Sax - 1982-85 era LVS

I'll have to sift through the storage to see what I have in similar value trade should you prefer that route. Off the top of my head I believe I have a 1988-89 era Jose Canseco Worth with lightish to moderate use PSA LOA somewhere. Probably some other stuff when I get the time/energy to dig around.

PM or post here is fine.

Cheers.

TigersCubs84
07-21-2017, 08:45 PM
I think we met at the warmup. Pretty sure I have a Sax signed. RS2 maybe? It's at another residence. May be an issue, not gamer. I'll check next time I'm at the other location. Can't get pm's to work here. If you're not interested in issue, no problem.

BirdsOnBat
07-24-2017, 06:52 AM
I think we met at the warmup. Pretty sure I have a Sax signed. RS2 maybe? It's at another residence. May be an issue, not gamer. I'll check next time I'm at the other location. Can't get pm's to work here. If you're not interested in issue, no problem.

Hey, we did meet at the warmup a few years ago, good to hear from you. I was looking for one with good use, let me know what you find out. Hope all is well.

BirdsOnBat
07-24-2017, 09:18 AM
Can't get pm's to work here.

I think it is off by default for some reason. Here is the path to turn it on if you so desire.

User Control Panel -> Edit Options and there should be a checkbox for turning on PMs somewhere in the body of the page.

BirdsOnBat
08-08-2017, 06:46 AM
Looking for the following game used bats (can do cash or trade):

Mario Soto - 1980-85 era LVS
Al Oliver - 1980-85 era LVS
Steve Sax - 1982-85 era LVS

I'll have to sift through the storage to see what I have in similar value trade should you prefer that route. Off the top of my head I believe I have a 1988-89 era Jose Canseco Worth with lightish to moderate use PSA LOA somewhere. Probably some other stuff when I get the time/energy to dig around.

PM or post here is fine.

Cheers.

Bump n Jump