PDA

View Full Version : Salvador Perez hits 1st Slam with Miggy's Bat

dangerzone79
06-22-2017, 03:46 AM
This is interesting, to people like us. Salvador Perez hit a game winning grand slam today (against my Red Sox, grrrrrrr) using one of Miguel Cabrera's Sam Bats. How do you feel about this as a KC fan? Or a Tiger fan? Does this hurt the value to you, or help it?
Here is a link to the video... http://m.mlb.com/news/article/237903830/salvador-perez-hits-slam-with-miggys-bat/?topicId=27118122

metsbats
06-22-2017, 09:03 PM
Not a KC or Tigers collector but any bat used to hit a players first grand slam regardless of whose bat he used would have added value to me.

joecoco
06-23-2017, 11:48 AM
An interesting point would be if Perez hit the grand slam against the Tigers. Would Miggy be fined in kangaroo court? Does that even exist anymore? Maybe I am thinking about this too much?

TBM
06-28-2017, 11:56 AM
As a Royals fan and collector, I am totally fine that he hit a Grand Slam with Miggy's bat. I would love to add that to my collection. I don't care about the nameplate label on the bat, I only care that it was used by a Royals player during their tenure as a member of the Royals.