PDA

View Full Version : Please be on the lookout!!!

Sioux4Ever
06-06-2017, 09:49 PM
Hey all! So from what it sounds it was stolen and I won't be seeing it again but I figured it can't hurt to post here. Please please please be on the lookout for Chris Herrmann's Mother's Day jersey from this season. It was taken from my apartment building after FedEx left it outside the front door by the mailboxes up here in North Dakota. A police report has been filed but sounds like my apartments video only goes back one week! If you see anything please let me know!!! Thanks guys!

BirdsOnBat
06-07-2017, 10:51 AM
Sorry to hear that. Sounds like it was a unique jersey though and likely with an MLB authentication tag so it should be easy to identify it as your missing jersey at least. No doubt it ends up on EBAY at some point, so I would setup alerts (if you haven't already). Best of luck in recovering.

mrjohnmalton
06-07-2017, 01:01 PM
I had a package stolen from my apartment hallway before as well. It was delivered a day before I arrived home from a trip. Needless to say I wasn't thrilled. The next day I got a knock on my door. It was an angry parent returning my package. Turns out one of her kids was a little klepto.