PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Miller game-used baseballs from 2016 ALDS & ALCS

mrjohnmalton
05-15-2017, 02:48 PM
As much as I love owning these, an item that I have been searching for has finally popped up. I am a little short on the funds needed for said item, so time to sell a couple things. I have 2 baseballs pitched by Andrew Miller. One was pitched in game 1 of the 2016 ALDS, and the other in game 1 of the 2016 ALCS. Both of these balls were acquired directly from the Indians team shop at Progressive Field. I will list the details for each baseball below. I have listed prices, as it is required, but feel free to make an offer. For offers, hologram #'s, photos, etc... email me at j.mic.alt@gmail.com

Game 1 ALDS - 10/06/16 - Batter: Jackie Bradley Jr. - Pitched for a strike and a ball before being fouled off by Bradley. Two pitches later, Miller popped Bradley up for the final out of the 6th inning. - 250

Game 1 ALCS - 10/14/16 - Batter: Darwin Barney - Pitched for a strike before being fouled back by Barney on the next pitch. Two pitches later, Miller struck out Barney for the second out of the 7th inning. - 350

mrjohnmalton
05-18-2017, 08:02 PM
Price Drop!

ALDS-200
ALCS-300

Please feel free to email me with any offers and or questions!

mrjohnmalton
05-18-2017, 10:29 PM
An item that I had listed on Fleabay for quite some time, finally got a legitimate offer. Most importantly, enough to cover my purchase. Miller baseballs no longer for sale!