PDA

View Full Version : Goldin Auctions Spring Auction Is A Monster- Contest This Sunday Night

KGoldin
04-26-2017, 01:45 PM
We have over 2000 items, our largest catalog ever
It is our largest collection of game used EVER.
More details to follow shortly however I wanted to give everyone a heads up about the 8pm-11pm Eastern contest that will run for the auction open this Sunday night April 30th.

There are MULTIPLE player collections including a consignment from the player I consider the greatest living player and the best hitter I have ever seen....ill leave that one open for speculation!
stay tuned for more details and make plans for Sunday night

Bondsgloves
04-26-2017, 02:06 PM
Barry Bonds, just a hunch Ken:rolleyes:

yankees506
04-27-2017, 06:06 AM
Are catalogs being mailed for this auction ken? Thanks

KGoldin
04-27-2017, 09:47 AM
Yes for catalogs
Due to the size of auction, we have two catalogs
One is for lots 1-70 live auction which mails tomorrow
Second for all other lots which mails in about ten days
Session I ends may 20 with live auction in NYC
Session I ends 10 day days later online only June 3
If you want to check if you see getting a catalog, or want to be sure you get one, email info@goldinauctions.com and ask them to confirm you are on catalog list and if not can you still be mailed one

LarryWalkerFan
04-28-2017, 05:09 AM
There are MULTIPLE player collections including a consignment from the player I consider the greatest living player and the best hitter I have ever seen....ill leave that one open for speculation!
stay tuned for more details and make plans for Sunday night

Hank Aaron?

ChrisCavalier
04-28-2017, 11:58 AM
Given the size of the auction, this auction's contest for GUU members will have more prizes. In fact, there will be up to $9,000 in prizes this time around.
Here is the text from an email that will be going out to GUU members after the current Jackie Robinson auction closes:

Special Early Goldin Auction Opening for GUU Members
With Up To $9,000 IN PRIZE OPPORTUNITIES and INCREASED EARLY LEVEL PRIZE VALUES

EARLY BIDDING OPENS SUNDAY, APRIL 30TH!!

Once again Goldin Auctions is offering extended special early bidding to Game Used Universe members and this time will be offering up to 9 PRIZES for GUU participants, including increased early level prize values.

Goldin Auctions' 2016 Spring Auction will open for bidding Sunday, April 30th at 8:00 PM EST for an approximately three hour window for Game Used Universe members. At the end of that time window, Goldin will be sending an email to the rest of their database. In addition, Goldin will be offering the following exclusively to GUU members:

1) Whichever GUU member places the 200th OVERALL bid in the auction will receive an email, a post of recognition on GUU and $250 OFF ANYTHING purchased in this current Goldin auction.

2) Whichever GUU member places the 500th OVERALL bid in the auction will receive an email, a post of recognition on GUU and $500 OFF ANYTHING purchased in this current Goldin auction.

3) Whichever GUU member places the 1,000th OVERALL bid in the auction will receive an email, a post of recognition on GUU and $750 OFF ANYTHING purchased in this current Goldin auction.

4) Whichever GUU member places the 1,500th OVERALL bid in the auction will receive an email, a post of recognition on GUU and $1,000 OFF ANYTHING purchased in this current Goldin auction.

5) Whichever GUU member places the 2,000th OVERALL bid in the auction will receive an email, a post of recognition on GUU and $1,000 OFF ANYTHING purchased in this current Goldin auction.

6) Whichever GUU member places the 2,500th OVERALL bid in the auction will receive an email, a post of recognition on GUU and $1,000 OFF ANYTHING purchased in this current Goldin auction.

7) Whichever GUU member places the 3,000th OVERALL bid in the auction will receive an email, a post of recognition on GUU and $1,500 OFF ANYTHING purchased in this current Goldin auction.

8) Whichever GUU member places the 3,500th OVERALL bid in the auction will receive an email, a post of recognition on GUU and $1,500 OFF ANYTHING purchased in this current Goldin auction.

9) Whichever GUU member places the 4,000th OVERALL bid in the auction will receive an email, a post of recognition on GUU and $1,500 OFF ANYTHING purchased in this current Goldin auction.

Please note this offer expires Sunday, April 30, 2017 at approximately 11:00 PM EST. If the 3,000th, 3,500th and/or 4,000th bid is not placed by that time, the offer will go unclaimed as Goldin will not be able to track bids past 11:00 PM EST.

Additional information can also be found at https://goldinauctions.com/.

If you have yet to register to bid for the auction, you can do so by going to https://goldinauctions.com/adduser.aspx

Please note this offer is only valid for the Goldin Auctions 2017 Spring Auction. It is non-transferable to any other individual and cannot carry over to a future auction. If you win a prize and do not utilize it, it will expire at the end of Goldin Auctions' 2017 Spring Auction.

Also, please note that all bidders are legally responsible to pay for items in which they are the high bidder at the time of the auction close. Please bid accordingly.

We would once again like to thank Goldin Auctions for this special opportunity as well as all the Game Used Universe members for their participation in the GUU community.

Sincerely,
The Game Used Universe Team

centauri
04-28-2017, 01:04 PM
I have been a bidder and consigner with Goldin. You guys do tremendous work.

How do I tie my GUU account to bidding on Goldin?

KGoldin
04-28-2017, 01:41 PM
I have admins on text with me and when someone hits the bid number I give them the info and they tell me guu username
so you do not need to be tied in
YOU DID HAVE TO SIGN UP WITH GUU USING REAL NAME AND EMAIL
otherwise, they cant identify you

Nnunnari
04-28-2017, 05:47 PM
Is a preview going up before Sunday?

KGoldin
04-28-2017, 07:26 PM
Early Sunday am preview will be up
Didn't want a preview while Robinson was going on

Nnunnari
04-29-2017, 12:17 AM