PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Nike Dallas Cowboys #29 DeMarco Murray photo-matched practice worn jersey with team COA.

scottishcowboy41
03-30-2017, 11:20 AM
Here we have for sale a Dallas Cowboys DeMarco Murray training camp worn #29 practice jersey. It's a Nike 2013 size 46 jersey, as shown on the collar tag. It has the square “at&t” logo sponsor patch on the chest.

Murray wore this white #29 practice jersey during the 2013 Cowboys Training Camp. The jersey shows fantastic practice wear. The jersey is discoloured in general. There are numerous heavy hit marks on the shoulders. There are areas of blue staining on the back of the shoulders and an area of red staining from the football on the right-hand side of the front. The team equipment staff have cut the lower edge of the spandex side panels, on both sides. There is bobbling on the spandex side panels also.

I have photo-matched the jersey to the 2013 Training Camp using thread ends, stitching and mesh patterns, hit marks, areas of perforation in the number screening and also patch placement. The ball staining on the jersey is not an exact match as the jersey will have been worn and washed many times over before the Cowboys were finished with it, but the remaining staining is in the correct area. I have highlighted the photo-matches in red. The images used to photo-match the jersey will be emailed to the buyer.

It comes with a letter of authenticity from the Dallas Cowboys, with a team logo envelope. The letter states it is a team issued #29 practice jersey and is signed by Tim Burkhart who is the Chief Operating Officer for the Dallas Cowboys. While the letter states the jersey is practice issued, it’s obviously practice worn and is photo-matched.

I will let the jersey go for $195 via Paypal, which includes tracked shipping.

Please contact me at: theboydsupremacy@hotmail.co.uk if interested.

scottishcowboy41
03-30-2017, 11:33 AM
Here are the photo-match images from the Cowboys 2013 Training Camp.

scottishcowboy41
03-30-2017, 11:36 AM
Here's the last of the photo-match images.

scottishcowboy41
04-15-2017, 06:11 PM
Moved to Ebay.