PDA

View Full Version : MJ Barons jersey

rbalm
02-13-2007, 07:45 PM
I remember that there is one or two of you that are weel versed in Jordan's Baron's uniforms. What do you think of this?

Thanks
Adam
http://cgi.ebay.com/1994-Michael-Jordan-Birmingham-Barons-Game-Worn-Jersey_W0QQitemZ150090501490QQihZ005QQcategoryZ605 97QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

hblakewolf
02-13-2007, 09:01 PM
It's extremely important to note that the Barons wore this style for several seasons and sold them through the Hartel's. Hartel had a few #45's over the years that were worn before and after the 1994 season. They were sold correctly, and not as "Possible Jordan's".

My concern with buying this would be:
1. The size, 44. Grey Flannel recently had a similar road 1994 Jordan and it had a LOA from Joe Garagiola. It was a size 46 or 48.

2. No team or employee LOA. Is there any proof this was obtained from a team employee or a possible photo match?

3. Void of any team or employee LOA, how can one be sure this is not one of Hartel's "non-Jordan" jerseys that has had the 125th patch added?

If you're comfortable with it, by all means buy it. Personally, I'd be more comfortable with a Jordan Barons jersey with some type of LOA and in a bit larger size.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

ALWAYS BUYING PHILLIES, PORTLAND BEAVERS AND PORTLAND MAVERICKS JERSEYS