PDA

View Full Version : Authenticating NBA Shoes as GAME WORN

RizAmlani
03-13-2017, 12:51 PM
I’ve got a few pairs of basketball shoes that I have gathered over the past years via eBay and memorabilia shows that are signed and PSA authenticated for the autograph but I’ve got the sneaky suspicion that some of them may also be game worn (markings, tags, etc.).

What would be the best way to go about getting them authenticated as such? Any recommendations for services, sites, or methods to get this done?

Thanks in advance.

Riz

resphotomatching
03-13-2017, 12:55 PM
Hi Riz! Shoot me an email with some more details about the shoes if you're interested in getting them photomatched.

RizAmlani
03-13-2017, 03:58 PM
Hi Riz! Shoot me an email with some more details about the shoes if you're interested in getting them photomatched.

Yes, will do! Thank you.

Riz

Buccaneer Madden
03-13-2017, 10:55 PM
I know I remember seeing a post a while back that talked about the label codes and what they meant as far as them being specifically made for player or mass produced or what not. I have a couple football cleats I wanted to find some more info on but I can find that darn post again. Maybe somebody remembers it.

RizAmlani
03-14-2017, 08:42 AM
I know I remember seeing a post a while back that talked about the label codes and what they meant as far as them being specifically made for player or mass produced or what not. I have a couple football cleats I wanted to find some more info on but I can find that darn post again. Maybe somebody remembers it.

Yes! That would be great.

Does anyone remember this post / can link to it? Would help greatly.

Riz

sportscentury
03-14-2017, 01:31 PM
I’ve got a few pairs of basketball shoes that I have gathered over the past years via eBay and memorabilia shows that are signed and PSA authenticated for the autograph but I’ve got the sneaky suspicion that some of them may also be game worn (markings, tags, etc.).

What would be the best way to go about getting them authenticated as such? Any recommendations for services, sites, or methods to get this done?

Thanks in advance.

Riz

Before spending money on authentication services, the easiest and smartest thing to do is post detailed photos here on GUU. Members will help you and it's completely free. Or, if you'd rather get private help, my email address is below. I'd be happy to take a look and let you know my thoughts.

RizAmlani
03-17-2017, 12:04 PM
Before spending money on authentication services, the easiest and smartest thing to do is post detailed photos here on GUU. Members will help you and it's completely free. Or, if you'd rather get private help, my email address is below. I'd be happy to take a look and let you know my thoughts.

Thank you! I will try to take some pictures this weekend and pass along; appreciate the help.

Riz

LarryWalkerFan
03-21-2017, 04:37 PM

I'm pretty sure this is a violation of rule 4... and your signature surely must be.

Juicyfruit66
03-22-2017, 12:18 AM
I'm pretty sure this is a violation of rule 4... and your signature surely must be.

The signature block was bigger than the message :)