PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Nike Dallas Cowboys Dwayne Harris photo-matched game worn cleats.

scottishcowboy41
02-22-2017, 11:54 AM
Here we have for sale a pair of Dallas Cowboys Dwayne Harris game worn Nike Vapor Elite cleats.

Harris wore these cleats against the Carolina Panthers during the 2012 NFL regular season. The cleats show great game wear, with stains and scuffs in numerous places.

I have photo-matched the cleats to this particular game using various characteristics. The Cowboys team equipment staff have written Harris’s #17 jersey number on the heel area of the cleats in black pen. The size, shape and placement of these numbers are a perfect match between the cleats and the game photo’s. The scuff patterns on the heels and sides are also a perfect match with the game photo’s of Harris wearing them, as is the stain on the inside of the left cleat. I have highlighted the matches in red.

The large file images used to photo-match the cleats will be emailed to the buyer.

The cleats purchased directly from the Dallas Cowboys via a member of the GUU forums.

I will let the cleats go for $125 including tracked shipping. Payment will be via Paypal. Please contact me at the following: theboydsupremacy@hotmail.co.uk

scottishcowboy41
03-03-2017, 04:58 AM
Moved to Ebay.