PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Nike Dallas Cowboys #17 Dwayne Harris photo-matched practice worn jersey, with team COA.

scottishcowboy41
02-22-2017, 11:39 AM
Here we have for sale a Dallas Cowboys Dwayne Harris training camp worn #17 practice jersey. It’s a white Nike jersey and is tagged 12-46 so is a 2012 manufactured size 46 jersey. It has the rectangle “at&t” sponsor patch on the chest.

Harris wore this white #17 practice jersey during the 2012 Cowboys Training Camp. The jersey shows light practice and laundering wear, with bobbling on the spandex side panels also.

I have photo-matched the jersey to the 2012 Training Camp using thread ends, stitching and mesh patterns. I have highlighted the matches in red.

The large file images used to photo-match the jersey will be emailed to the buyer.

The jersey was purchased directly from the Dallas Cowboys via a member of the GUU forums. It comes with a letter of authenticity from the Dallas Cowboys. The letter states it is a team issued #17 practice jersey and is signed by Tim Burkhart who is the Chief Operating Officer for the Dallas Cowboys. While the letter states practice issued, obviously, it is practice worn and is photo-matched.

I tweeted Dwayne Harris a couple of years ago, about his game worn jerseys being in my collection and he replied, which was very cool. I have uploaded screenshots of my interaction with him.

I will let the jersey go for $100 including tracked shipping. Payment will be via Paypal. Please contact me at the following: theboydsupremacy@hotmail.co.uk

scottishcowboy41
02-22-2017, 11:40 AM
Here are the screenshots of my Twitter interaction with Harris.

scottishcowboy41
03-03-2017, 04:58 AM
Moved to Ebay.