PDA

View Full Version : Restoring Jersey VS. Not?????

suave1477
02-11-2007, 11:39 PM
Hello Memebers this may have been talked about before but I was just curious on everyones opinion?

I have recently picked up a very old game used jersey and the the numbers were changed on it to be recycled for the following year possibly another player or to be sent down to the minors.

Is it worth it to restore the numbers back to the original player who wore it or just leave it as is???

ahuff
02-12-2007, 10:06 AM
Hello Memebers this may have been talked about before but I was just curious on everyones opinion?

I have recently picked up a very old game used jersey and the the numbers were changed on it to be recycled for the following year possibly another player or to be sent down to the minors.

Is it worth it to restore the numbers back to the original player who wore it or just leave it as is???

Great question. I would also like to know. I have a 1990 Mark Grace jersey that has been altered to be sent down to the minors.

sylbry
02-12-2007, 03:28 PM
Here is the thread about my Koosman jersey that I was considering restoring. After seeing the Koosman Twins jersey sell for $1300 in the American Memorabilia auction I am reconsidering the issue.

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=5029&highlight=koosman