PDA

View Full Version : SoxFest Assistance Needed

Dewey2007
01-24-2017, 09:28 PM
I live in California and was wondering if anyone going to SoxFest might be willing to help me out if there are any game worn Jimmy Rollins #7 jerseys available this weekend.

I can be reached by email and text if someone is willing to send pics and prices of any available jerseys.

Please PM or email me at: deweystgermaine AT gmail DOT com if you are able to help out. I can give you my cell# too.

Thanks,
Dewey

sox83cubs84
01-24-2017, 11:34 PM
I live in California and was wondering if anyone going to SoxFest might be willing to help me out if there are any game worn Jimmy Rollins #7 jerseys available this weekend.

I can be reached by email and text if someone is willing to send pics and prices of any available jerseys.

Please PM or email me at: deweystgermaine AT gmail DOT com if you are able to help out. I can give you my cell# too.

Thanks,
Dewey

I'll be there for all 3 days but I won't have funds to purchase anything with. If we can work out something I'll be happy to try to help.

Dave Miedema
sox83cubs84@hotmail.com

helf35
01-25-2017, 02:20 PM
feel free to shoot me an email.

helf35
01-25-2017, 06:44 PM
Anyone else need anything feel free to shoot me an email

Southsidesox
01-25-2017, 08:09 PM
Anyone else need anything feel free to shoot me an email

You plan on stealing anything again this year?

Looking forward to your attempt at checking out, Chris.

helf35
01-26-2017, 12:38 AM

Your an idiot. Attempt at checking out? Glad to see my stalker is still around.

Wrigley2010
01-26-2017, 02:01 AM
I thought personal attacks were not allowed here? No one here cares to deal with this soap opera again this year...

sox83cubs84
01-26-2017, 09:05 PM
I thought personal attacks were not allowed here? No one here cares to deal with this soap opera again this year...

AMEN!

Dave Miedema

Dach0sen0ne
01-28-2017, 01:42 PM
Chris is an awesome guy. He truly went out of his way to help me get a couple of items for my player collection. Thanks man, it's greatly appreciated.

Southsidesox
01-28-2017, 04:06 PM

What I said was far from a personal attack. Chris Helfrich admitted on this very forum that he paid a thousand dollars less for a Chris Sale jersey last year by lying at the check-out of the garage sale because the older woman working there didn't realize there was an extra zero on the price tag. Nonetheless, I spoke with the White Sox this week and had a chance to meet with a few very nice women on Friday afternoon who work for the organization, including the two people specifically who supervise the Charities auctions during the year and the garage sale events, and they understood exactly what happened last year after the explanation. They were very gracious and appreciative for the heads-up.

All of this money goes to White Sox Charities, and there's no reason to be on here posting and gloating about stealing from a charitable cause.

calgrad1999
01-28-2017, 09:34 PM
Chris has helped me out a couple of times at Soxfest. He's a great guy and
an asset to the forum. I really appreciate all his help.

helf35
01-29-2017, 06:04 PM

I don't know who you talk too but I talk to the people who are in charge of the garage sale on multiple occasions. Nothing has changed and for the most part everything is still run the same other than the staffing. If your wondering I checked out about a dozen times. I thought you worked for them now didn't you have an interview? You want to keep going I'm fine with it, judging by most responses people are tired of it. I'm not gonna reply on this again. good luck with your continued witch hunt and every year I will look forward hearing from you.