PDA

View Full Version : Something has to be done about Kenneth Golem

3arod13
02-11-2007, 05:46 PM
Ken emailed me trying to sell me an arod game used rawlings bat (see attached pics). I now see this same bat currently being sold on ebay by fuscoautions. There is no question this is the same bat. The proof is in the pictures. I still have the email he send me with the pics attached as proof. THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Alex-Rodriguez-Game-Used-Rawlings-Bat-1999-Mariners_W0QQitemZ110090181773QQihZ001QQcategoryZ6 0596QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

3arod13
02-11-2007, 05:48 PM
Ken emailed me trying to sell me an arod game used rawlings bat (see attached pics). I now see this same bat currently being sold on ebay by fuscoautions. There is no question this is the same bat. The proof is in the pictures. I still have the email he send me with the pics attached as proof. THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Alex-Rodriguez-Game-Used-Rawlings-Bat-1999-Mariners_W0QQitemZ110090181773QQihZ001QQcategoryZ6 0596QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If I'm wrong, let me know. However, I can't see how he can offer this bat to me two days ago and this same was aleady being sold on ebay at the same time.

JRocker49
02-11-2007, 06:24 PM
arod 13 that is my bat they are selling for me like they sold my frank thomas jersey. it allows me to sell my items to those individuals who do not want to deal with me they can deal through them and all is well what is wrong about that? i think your htinking i never had th ebat well look at my pics i sent you vs theres different i dropped off the bat like 3 hourss after you said you were not intrested and they listed it the day after that i did nothing wrong

JRocker49
02-11-2007, 06:25 PM
you can also call fusco im sure they can confirm this

3arod13
02-11-2007, 08:03 PM
arod 13 that is my bat they are selling for me like they sold my frank thomas jersey. it allows me to sell my items to those individuals who do not want to deal with me they can deal through them and all is well what is wrong about that? i think your htinking i never had th ebat well look at my pics i sent you vs theres different i dropped off the bat like 3 hourss after you said you were not intrested and they listed it the day after that i did nothing wrong

Ken, ok, I guess that could happen. Timeline seemed so quick, made me question it of course.

I'll take your word. Thanks, Tony

10thMan
02-13-2007, 04:52 PM
Tony, use Caution here. It`s VERY easy for some people to snatch a few pics, & offer you something. Specially if they know what you like. It`s happened to me. I`m NOT saying this is the Case here, however, the name your dealing with has had problems on here, in the past.
Sean

JRocker49
02-13-2007, 05:09 PM
call fusco and ask them they will tell you that i consigned it with them

3arod13
02-14-2007, 04:46 AM
Tony, use Caution here. It`s VERY easy for some people to snatch a few pics, & offer you something. Specially if they know what you like. It`s happened to me. I`m NOT saying this is the Case here, however, the name your dealing with has had problems on here, in the past.
Sean

Sean,

Thanks! Although Ken has made good on some of his past dealings, it will still take time for him to earn everyone's trust. With everything I've read about Ken in this forum, I would have proceeded with caution if I was interested in the bat. Bat just didn't have enough use on it for me.

Thanks for looking out for others! Tony

Elite
02-14-2007, 08:19 AM
The Frank Thomas jersey that Ken (JRocker49) is talking about is the jersey that he bounced a check to us for. He sent us a check from a closed account and then when I contacted him regarding this, he never called me back. He did email me saying that he would send payment via paypal or that he would call in a credit card number and I have not heard from him since.

Matt Monteleone
Elite Sports Marketing
813.749.8560 ext 23

JRocker49
02-14-2007, 08:24 AM
i posted for you to email me and sent 3 emails i will do so again now contact me privatly not publicly

JRocker49
02-14-2007, 08:28 AM
i just sent matt yet another email requesting him to contact with me so i can square him away again this is DELETED from my id theft which cleared out my freakin back account and caused headaches galore.

JRocker49
02-14-2007, 08:37 AM
MATT,
Check your email and please respond to me ASAP.
To the rest of the forum members. Sorry if I seem pissed in my messages but I am I send several emails with no reply to fix DELETED to Elite and then after no reply they come on here doing this DELETED making me make my life story public about the ID theft which I really did not want to do. I am trying to make things right here and have done so. I hope in time I can reagin trust and I know thats what it'll take time.

3arod13
02-14-2007, 08:44 AM
Matt Monteleone
Elite Sports Marketing
813.749.8560 ext 23[/quote]

Matt, I've done a lot of business with Mario. Great guy to deal with!

JRocker49
02-14-2007, 09:34 AM
matt just emailed me and i will be sending him a postal money order to make all good on friday and he will post thanks for contacting me matt

3arod13
02-14-2007, 09:37 AM
matt just emailed me and i will be sending him a postal money order to make all good on friday and he will post thanks for contacting me matt

Matt,

Hopefully you can clean up all of your past mess so you can move on and regain everyone's trust.

JRocker49
02-14-2007, 09:44 AM
yeah thats the plan almost there

3arod13
02-14-2007, 09:50 AM
yeah thats the plan almost there

Great! Good luck with everything!

jessicawinters
02-14-2007, 11:45 PM
Arod, I don't think you had any right to call out a person, especially by name, before anything had been substantiated. It's probably against forum rules also. By the headline, it sounded as if you're calling him a criminal, but just a few replies later, you were saying oh ok, I'll take your word.

Please communicate with the sellers and get some answers before accusing them.

3arod13
02-15-2007, 05:15 AM
Arod, I don't think you had any right to call out a person, especially by name, before anything had been substantiated. It's probably against forum rules also. By the headline, it sounded as if you're calling him a criminal, but just a few replies later, you were saying oh ok, I'll take your word.

Please communicate with the sellers and get some answers before accusing them.

Jessicawinters, have a nice day!

earlywynnfan
02-22-2007, 05:46 PM
Tony, about the warning you sent me regarding the AROD bat on ebay, could you please email me? You didn't allow your email to be shown, and ebay isn't letting me contact you.

thanks,
Ken
earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com

3arod13
02-22-2007, 08:52 PM
Tony, about the warning you sent me regarding the AROD bat on ebay, could you please email me? You didn't allow your email to be shown, and ebay isn't letting me contact you.

thanks,
Ken
earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com

Ken, just emailed you. Tony