PDA

View Full Version : Are You NFL Fans Tired Of This?

DoctorLoomis
01-15-2017, 06:17 PM
Please tell me you are tired...as I am...of the countless Pro Bowl "issued" jerseys that have been cluttering NFL Auctions for ages now. I am so tired of seeing the endless amount of these jerseys being auctioned day after day. I want to see actual gamers....not those mass produced Pro Bowl shirts.

Rant over.

COWBOYS4EVR
01-15-2017, 09:52 PM
I'm with you on this one, ridiculous on how greedy they are getting.
From what I've heard the NFL makes two for each team for each player, I say sell those or don't. Now they mass produce three to five jerseys for the same player for the same team. Now don't get me wrong, I have purchased some ( Cowboys players ) for the team THEY played for. I have also bought some for resale, but I get the player that played on that team. It only seems genuine to me that way.
What really gets me is that someone spends hundreds of dollars on a Brady, Gronk, Rodgers or someone that didn't even play or play on that team.
Why would I want a Russell Wilson team Carter jersey if he played for team Irvin. To me it has no resale value or even collector value, they might as well make a Romo jersey in Broncos and call it " The What If " collection.

Jags Fan Dan
01-15-2017, 10:01 PM
It is overboard. Those jerseys look like garbage to me anyway compared to the older ones. Glad to see they are going back to the red and blue!

sox83cubs84
01-15-2017, 11:31 PM
I completely agree. I really lost total interest in the Pro Bowl when they went to the goofy Team Rice/Carter/Sanders/Irvin setup.

Dave Miedema