PDA

View Full Version : Carlos Beltran Game Used

gameused
02-11-2007, 03:20 AM
Looking for a Carlos Beltran game used Marucci bat.

Please e-mail:hawaii_five0@yahoo.com

Thanks, Bobby

gameused
02-20-2007, 02:48 AM
Bump!

geoff
02-20-2007, 02:40 PM
There is one on ebay that ends tonight .But its not the brand of bat you are looking for but a nice Royals bat.Thought i would give you a heads up on this one.Geoff

hblakewolf
02-20-2007, 03:00 PM
Bobby-
I understand you're seeking a bat, however, any interest in a nice game worn Royals road jersey?

LMK

Thanks.
Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

gameused
02-20-2007, 11:49 PM
There is one on ebay that ends tonight .But its not the brand of bat you are looking for but a nice Royals bat.Thought i would give you a heads up on this one.Geoff

Geoff,

Thanks for the info! Does anyone know if Beltran taped his bats in this particular way while with the Royals?

Thanks again, Bobby

gameused
02-20-2007, 11:53 PM
Bobby-
I understand you're seeking a bat, however, any interest in a nice game worn Royals road jersey?

LMK

Thanks.
Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Howard,

Thanks for the offer, but looking for a Beltran bat at the moment. If you get any Red Sox jerseys or Red Sox game used items in please let me know.

Best Regards, Bobby

dave8270
02-21-2007, 08:22 AM
Bobby-

LMK

Thanks.
Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Howard, I may be interested in your Beltran Royals jersey. Could you email me some pictures and price? dave8270@yahoo.com

Thanks
Dave

geoff
02-21-2007, 03:31 PM
Bobby i was thinking of getting this bat but the person selling it said he got this in puerto rico with no paperwork so i passed on this.

www.jerseydave.com
02-22-2007, 01:54 AM
Looking for a Carlos Beltran game used Marucci bat.

I just saw one tonight on www.californiasportsinv.com for $295.00..its cracked as well... Not sure if this one you will want, but I wanted to give you a heads up...

David.