PDA

View Full Version : Randy White team issued jersey

Mallard
11-27-2016, 04:45 PM
Hey Folks!
I can use your collective expertise in qualifying a Randy White jersey, currently listed on E-Bay. The seller is pitching the jersey as "team issued". It is made by Russell, who also made Cowboy retail jerseys. It is only a size 44, which at 6' 4", 272 lbs, I doubt Randy could get over his shoulder pads. The jersey is very long but the font on the nameplate doesn't look team issued. Just in case I'm missing something, can you guys have a look? Seller is not budging from his team issued position.

sox83cubs84
11-27-2016, 10:21 PM
Hey Folks!
I can use your collective expertise in qualifying a Randy White jersey, currently listed on E-Bay. The seller is pitching the jersey as "team issued". It is made by Russell, who also made Cowboy retail jerseys. It is only a size 44, which at 6' 4", 272 lbs, I doubt Randy could get over his shoulder pads. The jersey is very long but the font on the nameplate doesn't look team issued. Just in case I'm missing something, can you guys have a look? Seller is not budging from his team issued position.

Is it the white one from victory*jerseys? If so, the listing, when I just checked it a few moments ago, used the terms "authentic" and "game style", but no descriptions that I saw of being "team issued".

Dave Miedema

slats7
11-28-2016, 11:23 PM
a link would be nice