PDA

View Full Version : 1986 Mets Team Signed '86 World Series balls - 29 signatures each - $250

TNTtoys
11-14-2016, 02:11 PM
All,

I am selling 1986 World Series Official Major League Rawlings baseballs which are signed by the team. These balls were compiled at recent Mets reunions in celebration of the 30th Anniversary of their championship. Before putting them to ebay, the forum or Auction houses, I am offering them to those of you who I have been in contact with for other Mets collectibles. I am looking for $250 per baseball. This is much less than prices being offered by other outlets such as Steiner Sports, MAB or B&E Collectibles.

The balls include the following players: Doc Gooden, Darryl Strawberry, Ray Knight (86 WS MVP), Rick Aguilera (tough signature), Jesse Orosco, Ron Darling, Roger McDowell, Mookie Wilson, Lenny Dykstra, Sid Fernandez, Wally Backman, Ed Hearn, Bruce Berenyi, Ed Lynch, Kevin Elster, Tim Teufel, Doug Sisk, Barry Lyons, Rafael Santana, Rick Anderson, Dave Magadan, Kevin Mitchell, Danny Heep, Howard Johnson, Randy Niemann, Terry Leach, John Mitchell (tough signature) and coach Buddy Harrelson. Davey Johnson has signed each of them on the sweet spot, as all managers do. Altogether 29 signatures, a collection that would likely cost $700-800 to build individually.

Let me know if you are interested in any of these... I will discount if more than 1 is purchased...thanks.

Nick
TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

sportsnbikes
11-14-2016, 10:14 PM
All,

I am selling 1986 World Series Official Major League Rawlings baseballs which are signed by the team. These balls were compiled at recent Mets reunions in celebration of the 30th Anniversary of their championship. Before putting them to ebay, the forum or Auction houses, I am offering them to those of you who I have been in contact with for other Mets collectibles. I am looking for $250 per baseball. This is much less than prices being offered by other outlets such as Steiner Sports, MAB or B&E Collectibles.

The balls include the following players: Doc Gooden, Darryl Strawberry, Ray Knight (86 WS MVP), Rick Aguilera (tough signature), Jesse Orosco, Ron Darling, Roger McDowell, Mookie Wilson, Lenny Dykstra, Sid Fernandez, Wally Backman, Ed Hearn, Bruce Berenyi, Ed Lynch, Kevin Elster, Tim Teufel, Doug Sisk, Barry Lyons, Rafael Santana, Rick Anderson, Dave Magadan, Kevin Mitchell, Danny Heep, Howard Johnson, Randy Niemann, Terry Leach, John Mitchell (tough signature) and coach Buddy Harrelson. Davey Johnson has signed each of them on the sweet spot, as all managers do. Altogether 29 signatures, a collection that would likely cost $700-800 to build individually.

Let me know if you are interested in any of these... I will discount if more than 1 is purchased...thanks.

Nick
TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

That's a really really good price man. Like that's a steal.

TNTtoys
11-16-2016, 11:56 AM
All sold, many thanks to the buyers!