PDA

View Full Version : Game used baseball helmet

Lunytune2
09-21-2016, 08:09 PM
Where on the helmet is the best place to be signed ? Paint pen or sharpie ?
Thanks

Roady
09-22-2016, 01:03 AM
I always liked them signed on the top of bill if the bill is clean. If the bill is dirty I prefer eother side near the top.

Paint pen or sharpie would depend on the color of the helmet.

BRONXBOMBERS1
09-22-2016, 07:47 AM
Paint markers are the best stay away from sharpie!
Use the Deco-paint markers they are the best helmets and hats
Hope this helps

Shipp_96
09-22-2016, 11:16 AM
I have used the Sharpie metallic on baseball helmets and they look pretty nice. I agree paint pens are the way to go when available, but I have gotten some nice signatures on my baseball helmets with that style of sharpie.

If it's a single player, I have them sign the bill. If it's a team signed piece wherever there is space!

BRONXBOMBERS1
09-22-2016, 02:46 PM
Crazy enough your going to think! I use one marker once and then I chuck it only because I'm always afraid of the next time the marker skipping or sometimes the players will shake them up and press them and always afraid of paint spilling all over my item I guess OCD

HawaiiSportsNut
09-23-2016, 02:58 AM
Crazy enough your going to think! I use one marker once and then I chuck it only because I'm always afraid of the next time the marker skipping or sometimes the players will shake them up and press them and always afraid of paint spilling all over my item I guess OCD

LOL... I thought that I was the only one that did this. I usually give the pen to the athlete after they sign my item. Most of them really appreciate it.