PDA

View Full Version : Ichiro game used bat questions

grandeleague
09-20-2016, 04:29 PM
There are a couple ichiro bats on taubes site. The one linked below does not seem to have alot of mota stick on it and the ball marks are in a cluster. You can tell a left handed batter used the bat but do you guys think the ball marks in a cluster is more indicative of a bp used bat? Any ideas on what an unsigned ichiro bat sells for today?
http://gameusedbats.com/selling/?product=ichiro-suzuki-game-used-bat

Game Used Bats
09-20-2016, 05:15 PM
Ichiro does not use mota. He uses pine tar just under trademark, but not on every bat. Ball marks look right on for his bats from the Marlins assuming that's the one you are asking about.

grandeleague
09-20-2016, 07:44 PM
Great. So the bat more or less has all the bells and whistles you want to see in a ichiro marlins bat? To me the ball marks all in one clusters is more indicative of a bp bat but who knows. Anyone know the typical price of an ichiro unsigned gamer? All of the bats i find of his online are signed. I bet it would cost a small fortune to get an unsigned one and get it signed later.

yankees506
09-20-2016, 07:51 PM
Mill Creek will charge you close to 1k to get a gamer signed and that won't include a "gu" inscription. As it seems unless you get it directly from them, the athlete will not sign game used.