PDA

View Full Version : Brett Phillips Astros/Brewers prospect cleats and batting gloves

MiLB Gamers
08-22-2016, 08:06 PM
Former Astros now Milwaukee Brewers prospect Brett Phillips game used cleats and batting gloves.

Pair 1 cleats blue, black, silver, white Under Armour spikes both cleats are signed by Brett game used in Corpus Christi before trade to the Brewers. $150.

Pair 2 cleats Game worn used signed inscribed 2015 California League/Carolina League All Star Under Armour spikes. This was the pair he wore in the All Star game and he signed both and added All Star Game USed. $250.

Batting gloves, I have 5 pairs. Assorted colors all autographed with 2015. All used in AA Corpus Christi. $40 per pair.

California League/ Carolina League All Star game used batting gloves. These were the pair he used in the 2015 All Star game and signed them as such. $150.

The site is not allowing me to post photos, I can send them to you contact me at milbgameused@aol.com.

MiLB Gamers
04-18-2017, 01:15 PM
Prices reduced.

Brett Phillips game used signed cleats $75. California League All Star game used signed cleats $100.

Batting Gloves $30 per pair.

Add $15 shipping on cleats. Add $5 shipping on BG's.

milbgameused@aol.com

MiLB Gamers
07-18-2017, 11:42 AM
Bump