PDA

View Full Version : When sellers go nuts

Juicyfruit66
08-19-2016, 01:26 PM
Check out this thread, it reads in reverse. Guy had signed ball for sale but no mention of if it was signed in person and no description of ball brand, league, etc.
My last response to him:

Obviously you aren't very experienced in selling autographed baseballs. Normally you would describe in listing if it was signed in front of you or is authenticated by a third party. You did not so i had to ask. Normally you'd either show a pic of the brand of ball that was signed, if it was national or american league, etc..... you did not. Your sarcasm and ignorance in responding to my legitimate questions is not impressive.

Him:
It's a baseball. The kin that is used at Baseball games where players sometimes sign them. As far as I know its a round piece of cork covered in stitched leather. It's used in the game of baseball. Players hit it with bats and catch it with gloves. It's $8.99 and no more questions being answered for you.
juicyfruit66:

Question 2

What kind of ball is it, can u send a pic of markings on it

Him:
Quebec, Canada. Authentication? I was there.

Question 1
Any authentication? Where did u get it? Is it a national league ball?

Juicyfruit66
08-19-2016, 01:36 PM
Well, it's confirmed.... he's a class act

It was a ball that was signed at a ball game in Montreal Quebec in 1989. Expos were National League weren't they? Since you seem to know everything else? Now why don't you look for one to buy on a different site. I have more to do than spend my afternoon answering questions for an $8 sale. Thanks again!!!!!!!

Juicyfruit66
08-19-2016, 02:21 PM
Now he just keeps messaging me :)

'm not in the business of authenticating baseballs. I'm selling my personal collection if you couldn't tell. You talk as though you are the greatest baseball authenticator around but yet you can't tell from the photos? And here you are soliciting people for the sake of harassment so you can express all that you know over a faded ball thats par with walmart prices. Thats called loser in the common peoples craft. Just forget the ball buddy! Let someone else buy it who knows how something about adventure and chance. A real collector in other words.

sox83cubs84
08-19-2016, 09:13 PM
Who's the seller? I certainly don't want to buy from an anal retentive sloth like this.

Dave Miedema

Juicyfruit66
08-19-2016, 10:05 PM
Widgetsgonewild is the seller......when someone gets their back up that bad you know theres a reason.....

Juicyfruit66
08-19-2016, 10:07 PM
I should call myself "the greatest baseball authenticator around" i like the ring to it. Dave i got the sticker, thanks man!

Jags Fan Dan
08-20-2016, 06:54 AM
Widgetsgonewild? Nice user name. He went wild, that's for sure.

Juicyfruit66
08-20-2016, 11:35 AM
Last thing i want to hear a seller say is "adventure and chance" when i ask about authenticity. This was the ball.Look at the listing: Look at the listing Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.ca/itm/371714278182