PDA

View Full Version : 1981 Yankees game used bats Winfield, Nettles, Randolph, etc

Kid4hof03
08-01-2016, 01:17 PM
I've decided to part with my 1981 Yankees game used bats to go in a bit of a different direction. Here's what I have for sale:

Dave Winfield 1981 Adirondack two tone bat with MEARS letter, 7.5 grade. Autograph on the handle, racked with heavy use. Asking $400

Graig Nettles 1980-83 Louisville Slugger model S44 with a letter from Michael Specht. Bat shows use with sanded handle, hit marks, ball marks, some storage or rack makrs as well as "unidentified markings down the handle of the bat, extending into the center brand". Bat is uncracked. Asking $210

Willie Randolph 1977-79 two toned Louisville Slugger M223. Bat has a tapered knob with some vintage writing that is no longer legible. Bat shows use but also shows sign of lots of wear from storage/age. It has been signed in silver sharpie very nicely. For some reason someone had Willie also add "1978 World Series" even though he did not play in that series. Has a sitcker from Celebz on the knob. Asking $150

Rick Cerone 1980-83 two toned Louisville Slugger D113. Great bat with use, 10 on the knob in vintage black marker. The bat is ucnracked, asking $75.

Jerry Mumphrey 1980-83 two toned Louisville Slugger M110. Bat shows great use with ball marks and ink transfers. It has Mumphrey's number 22 on the knob in marker and also has a pad taped to the handle to protect the thumbs from vibration. Bat is signed on the barrel in silver. Great Mumphrey Yankees bat. Asking $75

Bobby Brown 1980 Adirondack bat. Bat shows lots of use as well as wear from age/storage. The printing on the barrel is worn away but still legible. Brown's number 13 is on the knob in faded vintage marker. Bat is cracked in the handle. Brown bats are tough to find from his Yankee years, great find for a team set collector. Asking $70

Jerry Mumphrey blonde 1980-83 Louisville Slugger R161. Great bat with light use and some rack marks. Uncracked with Mumphrey's 22 on the knob. Asking $65

All prices are delivered. Please email me at kulynychfamily@comcast.net for photos or with any questions.

Thanks!
Abe Kulynych

Kid4hof03
09-08-2016, 09:15 AM
Nettles bat has been sold, others still available.

Kid4hof03
09-10-2016, 06:23 PM
Winfield is sold