PDA

View Full Version : Padres Kimbrel Spangenberg milestone jersey for sale cheap

lakeerie92
06-15-2016, 11:14 AM
I am selling some of my jerseys and pricing them cheap to try and move them fast. I could use the money so I would prefer to get rid of these quickly.

2015 Craig Kimbrel game used 200th career save jersey. This jersey was worn on all blue alternate games from the beginning of the season until June 28th to include his 200th career save game in Atlanta on June 8th. It was initially covert marked for a save on May 2nd and then pulled for authentication on June 28th. It was also covert marked to the 200th career save, but I am working with the authenticators now to get that put in the system. It does have photo matches to the 200th career save too though. MLB Authentication HZ 752684. $600 shipped.

2014 Cory Spangenberg 1st career home run jersey. This jersey is a knit home white with Gwynn memorial patch and Jerry Coleman memorial patch worn on September 2, 2014 when he hit a walk off for his 1st career home run. The authentication also states he hit his 1st MLB home run in the jersey. It was more than likely his 1st MLB jersey too since his 1st MLB start was the day before. MLB authentication HZ 567377. $300 shipped.