PDA

View Full Version : Couple Game Used questions - Eddie George and Kris Humphries

vikingfan101
06-02-2016, 10:25 PM
Hello all. New poster recommended here from a sports card board. I recently came across these two jerseys and was wondering if anyone had any insight or info.

First is an Eddie George Titans jersey. It is made by Puma with a 00-46 tag on the inside. Is there somewhere I can match this or determine if it was used? It doesn't show signs of wear that I can see.

The second is a Kris Humphries Nets jersey. It has the "every player every game" tag. I cannot find a way to look this up. Is there somewhere this can be done? I tried messaging Meigray with no success. A couple pictures have been provided.

Thank you for any insight you can give!

vikingfan101
06-02-2016, 10:33 PM
Here are a couple of photos.

lengthwise1
06-03-2016, 09:39 AM
NBA does not provide a database at this time.

Phil316
06-03-2016, 11:35 AM
Regarding the Eddie George. If it shows no use it is most likely a team issued jersey.

vikingfan101
06-03-2016, 02:23 PM
Thank you both for the replies. In terms of the Humphries, is there any way to determine its use then?

For the George, this is something I intend on selling. Is there a way to get additional info on it? All I can determine by the tag is that it's from 2000. So I assume it must be preseason or unused? I suppose what is the definition of "team issued"? Thanks

bgakladd
06-03-2016, 08:06 PM
Thank you both for the replies. In terms of the Humphries, is there any way to determine its use then?

For the George, this is something I intend on selling. Is there a way to get additional info on it? All I can determine by the tag is that it's from 2000. So I assume it must be preseason or unused? I suppose what is the definition of "team issued"? Thanks
Vikingfan...I might be interested in the Eddie George issued jersey. Contact me at bgakladd@aol.com thanks, Barry

Phil316
06-03-2016, 08:17 PM

As far as additional info I would look at past auctions and see what size he wore for that year (I have seen both 46 and 48 for early 2000's). If it shows no use and you cannot prove it was worn in a game you should not sell it as game used.

Everyone has their own opinion on "team issued". No question in my mind that the jersey is a team issued jersey. Now was the jersey meant for George to wear in a game? Or was it created to sell and never meant for George to wear?

Can you post pictures of the back?

vikingfan101
06-03-2016, 09:38 PM
Here is a picture of the back. It is all stitched. Picture isn't the greatest so I apologize.

vikingfan101
06-03-2016, 09:47 PM
Id never gone over it with a fine tooth comb till now but there is what appears to be a grass mark on the top right should to the left of the two. The armpits also show some wear/discoloration. Wondering if maybe its a training camp jersey or something along that line?