PDA

View Full Version : 2015 World Series Warmup Balls

lengthwise1
05-24-2016, 09:39 AM
I have a few questions and I'm looking for any help someone can provide. Please feel free to shoot me a pm or email me at lengthwise at gmail

Wondering how much they originally were?

What was the source, were there multiple places, was it the teams, mlb?

Did anyone see one for sale thrown by Syndergaard in game 3?

Thanks!!

Swoboda4
05-24-2016, 01:35 PM
They were couple of hundred dollars at the end of last year. MLB has a spreadsheet of what's available from the post season. You may get lucky. Inquire after signing in at MLB.com/ auctions there a section where you can submit questions. I agree a ball thrown by Syndergaard just before the first pitch is interesting.

lengthwise1
05-24-2016, 02:31 PM
They were couple of hundred dollars at the end of last year. MLB has a spreadsheet of what's available from the post season. You may get lucky. Inquire after signing in at MLB.com/ auctions there a section where you can submit questions. I agree a ball thrown by Syndergaard just before the first pitch is interesting.

I just sent them a msg, thanks!!

lengthwise1
05-24-2016, 08:39 PM
They didn't have anything left. Best available option is on ebay, I can get one from game 3 for $350.

I offered $300 over some msg's and he wont take it. I'd do $315 + ship off ebay, but he wont do it even though he nets the same...

Swoboda4
05-25-2016, 01:17 AM
who threw the warmup baseball? get hologram number and research on MLB hologram page that it was used as warmup by Syndergaard otherwise price too high

Swoboda4
05-25-2016, 01:40 AM
If what your talking about is from ebay seller "onemetsfan4life" DO NOT BID. He once offered a D'Arnaud chest protector and couldn't provide additional photos. I bid on it anyway and realized too late what was going on. He refunded after he said signatures got wet and couldn't send it to me. Strange, he could have held on to my money. Don't let his feedback fool you he doesn't possess anything he is offering for bid. It's as if he researching a term paper for gullibility

lengthwise1
05-26-2016, 02:24 PM
I ended up pulling the trigger because its the only game 3 ball I've ever had access to at a non four digit price point even though it didnt touch Thor's hands for sure. I wish I saw your post here before I did it, but I hadn't.

With that said, I've seen pix of the exact ball and hologram, so I have full reason to believe he has it and I paid with a cc, so im not too worried. A fourth inning warmup ball could have easily already been used earlier in the game if presented by the ump. If so, it could have been a scuffed ball from earlier that inning. Curious to have the ball in hand, I know I overpaid a bit, but hopefully it comes and I finally have something from that game!!