PDA

View Full Version : The Emergence of Ticket Collecting

ChrisCavalier
05-12-2016, 01:34 PM
Hey Everyone,

I ran across the article linked below and was wondering if anyone here has experience with ticket collecting. I also found this quote from the article to be interesting:

Glaser compares tickets to game-used items. "People collect jerseys and bats that are game-used, and I think a ticket very much falls in the same category," he said. "A ticket is a remembrance of an event."

Do you guys agree with that categorization? Also, if you collect tickets, what do you have in your collection? Would be cool to see.

http://www.psacard.com/Articles/ArticleView/8826/psa-set-registry-moment-time-emergence-ticket-collecting?utm_source=email&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=newsletter-psa-2016may10&spMailingID=51345719&spUserID=MzY3MzkzMTMyMDAS1&spJobID=921271215&spReportId=OTIxMjcxMjE1S0

Thanks,
Chris

HawaiiSportsNut
05-12-2016, 02:13 PM
I have every ticket from Kolten Wong's game that he hit a homerun in his rookie year. Categorizing tickets as game used may not be the correct term, because what about people that collect tickets from concerts or other non-sports events.

Perhaps you may say game used ticket collecting if it pertains to sports & event ticket collecting if it is a non-sport event.

This a very interesting topic.

BirdsOnBat
05-12-2016, 02:52 PM
I have 2. Brock setting the SB record and Game 7 of the 1946 World Series.

ajenks3378
05-12-2016, 02:56 PM
I am actually featured in that article...

I have a ticket stub to every game (Football, hockey, basketball, baseball, etc.) i have ever went to...
Also every concert.
I like to flip through my binder and remember the games or concerts i went to.

That expanded my interest to collecting them as a hobby. I collect mostly Indians tickets. Ticket stubs or unused to events or rare occurrences that have happened for the Indians.
World Series, All Star Games, No-Hitters, 6 Hit games, etc.
It is a search that never ends because tickets were expendable where cards were kept more frequently.
So if anyone has any Indians tickets that they are looking to move feel free to send me an email or message. Or if you are just curious about getting into it message me.
I also collect Indians game used jerseys.
Andy

ChrisCavalier
05-12-2016, 03:40 PM
I am actually featured in that article...
I knew there were a bunch of celebrities on GUU ;)
Very nice that you are featured in the article Andy!

Personally, I think tickets are a closer relative to the trading card family but I also see how some people might consider it "used" to the extent that it actually relates to a specific game.

Would love to hear the thoughts of others on the topic as well as hear more about others' experiences and collections.

-Chris

helf35
05-12-2016, 04:05 PM
With the increase in technology they could become more limited and further increase in value. A large quantity of people print tickets at home or now the popular thing to do is use your phone. Anyone know if teams offer the season ticket packages with full downloaded tickets? I wonder if there will be a time when teams scrap them all together?

ChrisCavalier
05-12-2016, 05:07 PM
With the increase in technology they could become more limited and further increase in value. A large quantity of people print tickets at home or now the popular thing to do is use your phone. Anyone know if teams offer the season ticket packages with full downloaded tickets? I wonder if there will be a time when teams scrap them all together?
Very good point! Tickets as we have known them in the past may one day become obsolete.
Who knows, maybe one day there will be some form of digital ticket collecting.
If so, traditional paper tickets could increase in value as you have speculated.

-Chris

STLCardinalscollector
05-12-2016, 06:19 PM
I have been collecting tickets along with everything else (ie TOO MUCH) for quite awhile. I have several 3000 hit game tickets, some 400, 500 HR tickets several Cardinals WS tickets, most opening day tickets from Busch stadium 3, almost every game I've ever been to, unless it's a email ticket.
My best ticket is Stan the Man's last game ( full ticket ) framed with last game scorecard.

David

Always looking for Cardinals GU, and unusual.

TigersCubs84
05-12-2016, 06:50 PM
I don't believe tickets are in the game used category. That being said, I have quite a few odds and ends. I like the colorful look on some, the older style on others, etc. A couple favs are a 1997 M vs. OSU complete fb ticket from M's National Championship team, and a Game 6 ticket from the 2011World series. I might add, my all time favorite is one I do not own. It is pictured in the link in the original post, the 71 All Star game in Detroit. A thing of beauty. Thanks for starting this thread.

ajenks3378
05-12-2016, 07:19 PM

Every year I have to pay extra just to get printed tickets for the indians season openers...
The indians don't "print" tickets anymore everything is digital...
So when Kluber struck out 18 last year I had a very hard time locating a physical ticket to purchase...
Andy

GoCrazyFolks76
05-12-2016, 07:31 PM
I collect tickets from Cardinals big events (World Series, Record breaking games, last games, etc...).

I feel like it's actually easier now days to nicely display tickets thanks to companies like That's My Ticket, that make affordable frames to display the tickets in - like this one:

http://www.thatsmyticket.com/bstlpt67ws.html

woody1351
05-12-2016, 08:02 PM
I save all my tickets, that's why I hate online tickets. I want hard copy tickets.

Dewey2007
05-12-2016, 09:42 PM
I started collecting Willie Stargell HR ticket stubs awhile back. At first I was planning to try and collect all of his HR tickets but that seemed pretty daunting after awhile so I decided to concentrate on 1971, 1973, & 1979 plus other major milestone tix from his career. I hope to put together some displays of the Stargell HR stubs from those years since those were years he won HR titles and the MVP.

I also try to collect ticket stubs of other players from my hometown so it's been cool adding ticket stubs to complement my overall Alameda sports collection.

Ticket stub collecting seems pretty niche and personal. The thing about stubs is there were only a finite amount printed unlike trading cards and not many survived especially from a long time ago so they can be pretty rare as the prices for some of them attest.

ChrisCavalier
05-13-2016, 01:34 AM
Man, it's really nice to hear about people's experiences and opinions as well as about their collections. I hope others share as well.

-Chris

ironmanfan
05-13-2016, 06:48 AM
I've always enjoyed ticket collecting, whether it be significant games in Cal Ripken's career, or games in which he has homered...I also enjoy collecting tickets from historic Oriole games as well. As an example back in 1991, where four Oriole pitchers contributed to a No-Hitter in Oakland, after the I wrote the A's and they were kind enough to send me a full ticket to the game. Afterwards, I set out to obtain the autographs of all four hurlers on it & have fond memories of getting that done as well...This very well may be the only ticket signed by all

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k172/whhp72/Misc%20Orioles/1oak.jpg

ChrisCavalier
05-13-2016, 09:27 AM
I've always enjoyed ticket collecting, whether it be significant games in Cal Ripken's career, or games in which he has homered...I also enjoy collecting tickets from historic Oriole games as well. As an example back in 1991, where four Oriole pitchers contributed to a No-Hitter in Oakland, after the I wrote the A's and they were kind enough to send me a full ticket to the game. Afterwards, I set out to obtain the autographs of all four hurlers on it & have fond memories of getting that done as well...This very well may be the only ticket signed by all

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k172/whhp72/Misc%20Orioles/1oak.jpg
That is very cool!

-Chris

G1X
05-13-2016, 12:48 PM
I've saved the ticket stubs from almost every event I've attended dating back to 1966. Mostly sporting events and rock concerts. It is fun to wade through the collection as it always brings back some fond memories.

In addition to the print-at-home tickets over the past few years curtailing my collection, my hometown team has also put a big damper on things. As a Nationals season ticket holder, they provide me with a permanent card (looks like a credit card) to get into the ballpark. Thank goodness they still print the post-season tickets. I have a couple of sets of "phantom" NL Championship and World Series ticket strips from 2012 and 2014.

Other than the events I've attended, I do not collect tickets, but I can definitely see the fun in collecting stubs from your favorite team, player, music group/performer, etc. And it doesn't take up much space!

Mark Hayne
Gridiron Exchange

sandknit
05-13-2016, 01:02 PM
Picked this up last fall. Only 1 of 4 known authenticated examples.

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l563/markski44/lf.jpg

Buccaneer Madden
05-13-2016, 09:01 PM
I've collected a few nice Buccaneers tickets. In addition to full tickets for all home games in their inaugural 1976 season I have...

Their first ever game. The HOF game in 1976
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c393/madden821/First%20Ever%20Game.jpg

Their first ever win vs New Orleans in 1977.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c393/madden821/First%20Victory.jpg

Their 1979 playoff games,
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c393/madden821/1979%20Playoff%20Tickets.jpg

And of course the best of them all... a Super Bowl XXXVII.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c393/madden821/Super%20Bowl%20XXXVII.jpg

ousooner_85
05-14-2016, 01:15 AM
As someone mentioned early, I have saved every ticket to every sporting event, concert, etc that I have attended. I've also picked significant ticket stubs from the past to use in framing.

I have to pay extra for my Oklahoma Sooners Football tickets to get hard copies, as well as Oklahoma City Thunder season tickets. Both are pushing cell phone scanned tickets.

ChrisCavalier
05-14-2016, 04:05 AM
I've collected a few nice Buccaneers tickets. In addition to full tickets for all home games in their inaugural 1976 season I have...

Their first ever game. The HOF game in 1976
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c393/madden821/First%20Ever%20Game.jpg

Their first ever win vs New Orleans in 1977.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c393/madden821/First%20Victory.jpg
Madden, those are awesome tickets. It's funny though, when you posted their first game was in 1976 and their first win was in 1977, it made me think of two quotes by the legendary John McKay.

During that season I believe he was quoted as saying, "Well, we've determined that we can't win at home and we can't win on the road. What we need is a neutral site." Also, at the end of the season when asked about the execution of his team he answered, "I'm in favor of it."

Also, sandknit that 1919 World Series stub is awesome.
Ousooner, I hope you are getting post season stubs this year for the Thunder.
G1X, is there a favorite stub from all the events you attended?

Great stuff!

-Chris

Sioux4Ever
05-14-2016, 10:28 AM
What I've also noticed is a ticket collecting is rather popular among player collectors. I collect Chris Herrmann and I have a ticket from all his major accomplishments such as mlb debut, 1st hit, 1st home run among others. It's cool to get them signed and inscribed to me and it's a cheap momento from an accomplishment in their career. That's why I love ticket collecting.

Buccaneer Madden
05-14-2016, 10:57 AM
Madden, those are awesome tickets. It's funny though, when you posted their first game was in 1976 and their first win was in 1977, it made me think of two quotes by the legendary John McKay.

During that season I believe he was quoted as saying, "Well, we've determined that we can't win at home and we can't win on the road. What we need is a neutral site." Also, at the end of the season when asked about the execution of his team he answered, "I'm in favor of it."

-Chris

John Mckay was a master with words. :)

And while there not really tickets I have all my All Sports Passes for when I was a manager for the basketball team in college and the passes for a couple WAC and NCAA tournaments I worked. I should get those displayed somehow.

3arod13
05-14-2016, 11:33 AM
Chris, great thread. Been collecting tickets for about 20 years (full tickets, cut tickets, and signed tickets). My favorite ticket is this Syracuse Orangemen 1960 Cotton Bowl National Championship ticket, because I'm from Syracuse, it was their first and only national championship, and Ernie Davis played in this game. My second favorite is this 1996 Seattle Mariners ticket, because Alex Rodriguez hit his 1st Grand Slam of his career in this game, and I have that bat. I do collect tickets that are from games of my game used memorabilia.

GoCrazyFolks76
05-14-2016, 01:32 PM
Picked this up last fall. Only 1 of 4 known authenticated examples.

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l563/markski44/lf.jpg

Very Cool Ticket!

ChrisCavalier
05-14-2016, 02:53 PM
Chris, great thread. Been collecting tickets for about 20 years (full tickets, cut tickets, and signed tickets). My favorite ticket is this Syracuse Orangemen 1960 Cotton Bowl National Championship ticket, because I'm from Syracuse, it was their first and only national championship, and Ernie Davis played in this game.
Very nice!

My second favorite is this 1996 Seattle Mariners ticket, because Alex Rodriguez hit his 1st Grand Slam of his career in this game, and I have that bat. I do collect tickets that are from games of my game used memorabilia.
That is a great idea Tony!

Does anyone else on the forum collect tickets from games that match their game used memorabilia?

-Chris

ChrisCavalier
05-14-2016, 02:54 PM
And while there not really tickets I have all my All Sports Passes for when I was a manager for the basketball team in college and the passes for a couple WAC and NCAA tournaments I worked. I should get those displayed somehow.
Agreed. That sounds like it would be really nice.

-Chris

ChrisCavalier
05-14-2016, 02:57 PM
What I've also noticed is a ticket collecting is rather popular among player collectors. I collect Chris Herrmann and I have a ticket from all his major accomplishments such as mlb debut, 1st hit, 1st home run among others. It's cool to get them signed and inscribed to me and it's a cheap momento from an accomplishment in their career. That's why I love ticket collecting.
That's another great idea! Wish I did that for a few of my favorite players.

-Chris

camarokids
05-14-2016, 04:34 PM
I have been collecting tics since I was a kid. Went to almost every home game of the Bucs in 1978.

Here are some of my tics! I have many more, too many to put in an album.
I have tons of duplicates if anyone wants to trade!

My friends I made it in the St. Pete Times. This was Ricky Bell's final game.

camarokids
05-14-2016, 04:38 PM
Dave Pear #76, above, he was a badass!
Lee Roy Selmon, below, after the game signing autographs!

It's me, on the floor w/ camera, at the Bayfront Center Arena in St. Pete!

camarokids
05-14-2016, 04:46 PM

First concert I went to was Journey with The Baby's, above.
Below, I made it in the St. Pete Times at the Devil Rays first Spring Training in 1998.

camarokids
05-14-2016, 06:19 PM
Here is one of my favorite items. My father in law went to Super Bowl II. Here is the stub and a hat he bought. Plus two tics to the Bucs first playoff game that he went to. He passed away Aug 2, 2014. My mother in law gave these to me after he passed away.

Also, a Bucs versus Rams NFC Title game tickets, Jan 23, 2000.

3arod13
05-14-2016, 07:30 PM
Dave Pear #76, above, he was a badass!
Lee Roy Selmon, below, after the game signing autographs!

It's me, on the floor w/ camera, at the Bayfront Center Arena in St. Pete!

Your collection is impressive!

Buccaneer Madden
05-14-2016, 07:48 PM
Another Bucs fan.... nice. :)

And since I was thinking about it I at least got a pic of all my all sports passes.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c393/madden821/IMG_20160514_173256.jpg

marino13
05-14-2016, 08:46 PM
Two of my grail -- missing one to complete the trifecta.

If anyone have a MT or NM large ticket (Suite ticket) for 9/7/14 --- Derek Jeter's Day --- with Jeter on the ticket, I would be interested.

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/12718098_156668398059423_5065901280618310050_n.jpg ?oh=d2b8c6e020b052877798203b08484844&oe=57D58EDC

I have a decent "graded" tickets collection -- PSA and Beckett. Most of them are Yankees related. If the milestones happened at Yankee Stadium (the new one or some from the old stadium) -- I have the ticket or tickets for it. :D

camarokids
05-14-2016, 09:26 PM
Your collection is impressive!

Thanks Tony! I have a bunch more in a box. Plus many pages in the album
I have some 2002 Angels and 2007 Red Sox to trade.

camarokids
05-14-2016, 09:31 PM
Another Bucs fan.... nice. :)

And since I was thinking about it I at least got a pic of all my all sports passes.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c393/madden821/IMG_20160514_173256.jpg
Do you have any Bucs doubles to trade? I need a few from 1976 and I will be complete the first three years. I have some nice 1977 doubles, including the first home win.

carbonrosa
05-14-2016, 11:09 PM
I own hundreds of ticket stubs. My main collection is Derek Jeter Milestone Hits. My goal is to collect the ticket stub where Jeter passes the player on his road to 3000 hits and beyond. Besides his basic milestones (e.g. Debut, 1st Hit, 500th Hit, 1000th Hit etc.), I'm collecting the ticket where he passed every players career total hits 2500 or more. Once I gathered that list and the dates, I chose in my opinion the best Yankees of all time and collected the ticket where Jeter passed their career hit total. Once I found the ticket and if the player was still alive I had that player sign the ticket where Jeter passed them and had them add an inscription stating their career hit totals.

My ultimate goal is to write a coffee table book on ticket stub collecting and showcasing my Derek Jeter stubs to tell the story of his career but not just on stats but also on the mood and atmosphere of that day. It's a huge task and who knows if I'll ever get to it so I decided to share my list and what I have.
Players name in black mean they're still alive
Players name in light blue means they have past
If the date is in gray means I own it
If the date is in yellow means I own it buy I need the autograph

I'm collecting the same tickets and have the same list for Albert Pujols, Alex Rodriguez, Robinson Cano, Mike Trout, Bryce Harper, Mariano Rivera saves and Perfect Game Ticket stubs

Buccaneer Madden
05-15-2016, 12:09 AM
Holy cow. I admire the dedication. That's a hell of a collection.

ChrisCavalier
05-15-2016, 03:27 AM
Holy cow. I admire the dedication. That's a hell of a collection.
+1. WOW!!!

Jim65
05-15-2016, 06:42 AM
I don't have much but this my favorite, 1984 USFL NJ Generals season ticket sheet, missing Game 1 unfortunately

marino13
05-15-2016, 07:10 AM
----> carbonrosa.

You want to have some fun?

I have about 150 lbs or so, of Yankees tickets (stubs and full season booklets) -- from early 90's to the present. They are in boxes in the basement.

Want to sort through them? :D :D :D

carbonrosa
05-15-2016, 08:48 AM
----> carbonrosa.

You want to have some fun?

I have about 150 lbs or so, of Yankees tickets (stubs and full season booklets) -- from early 90's to the present. They are in boxes in the basement.

Want to sort through them? :D :D :D

AHHH YEAH I would love to do that! Do you live in NYC? I'm in Queens. Email me if you're serious and we'll make a day of it carbonrosa@aol.com

Buccaneer Madden
05-15-2016, 09:45 AM
Do you have any Bucs doubles to trade? I need a few from 1976 and I will be complete the first three years. I have some nice 1977 doubles, including the first home win.

I don't have any dups but I do see the '76 ones pop up on ebay now and then so I am sure you can find the ones you need. I'll keep my eyes open for ya.

marino13
05-15-2016, 06:53 PM
AHHH YEAH I would love to do that! Do you live in NYC? I'm in Queens. Email me if you're serious and we'll make a day of it carbonrosa@aol.com

i am in NYC.

And I dont think a day would be enough --- unless you already have the game dates you are looking for.

If not, it is going to be an entire day just looking through baseball-reference.com :D

I used to have spread sheets set up for some of them, and then things just got out of hands. Now, I only kept the major milestones - some I had signed, some I had graded and the rest, just sit in boxes.

I know a got a couple GEM 10 for DJ3K.

dougiedshow
05-16-2016, 06:41 AM
I grew up an Expos fan... So at one point I obtained a set of tickets to every lost game from the 1994 season. Definitely not game used.

I also have tickets from...

Nolan Ryan vs Ventura fight
Game 5 1985 nlcs (Ozzie hr, go crazy folks)
Game 6 2011 World Series (greatest game ever played)
Hank Aaron 715
Tony Gwynn 3000
Jackie Robinson's final UCLA football game
Don Larsens perfect game
Etc... Mostly random moments that interest me

I can't compared tickets to game used. There are just so many tickets issued to every game (historically, prior to online tickets and smartphones). People have collected tickets, seemingly since their creation. For any event, known to be significant at the time, tickets are pretty easily found. From an availability stand point, I'd say they are closer to baseball cards and other printed collectibles. I've started to collect a game used baseball from each game I attend (purchased from the team store) I guess that's similar to keeping a ticket to remember the day.

arott23
05-16-2016, 09:58 AM
This is an interesting topic indeed. Never thought about tickets as "game used". I just got my first ticket in today and I must say, they are quite cool pieces to collect. Here's my only addition to this thread.

1964 World Series Game 6 ticket. Both Mantle and Maris homered. It was Mantle's 17th of his postseason career (second to last) and Maris' 5th of his postseason career (also his second to last)

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7428/26446746274_216102ab73_z.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/Gi1uh3)

lengthwise1
05-16-2016, 02:31 PM

The Nuggets have offered a fully paperless system for about 4 years if you want it. Go to flashseats, see the list of teams in multiple sports and that would give you an idea of some who offer the same.

ChrisCavalier
05-16-2016, 03:46 PM
I can't compared tickets to game used. There are just so many tickets issued to every game (historically, prior to online tickets and smartphones). People have collected tickets, seemingly since their creation. For any event, known to be significant at the time, tickets are pretty easily found. From an availability stand point, I'd say they are closer to baseball cards and other printed collectibles. I've started to collect a game used baseball from each game I attend (purchased from the team store) I guess that's similar to keeping a ticket to remember the day.
Doug, as per my previous post, I think we are in the same place regarding opinions about the genre of memorabilia tickets would fit in.
You also bring up an interesting point that I believe was touched on previously in this thread that there may be less tickets in the future given the advent of electronic mediums.
Nice collection of tickets by the way!

This is an interesting topic indeed. Never thought about tickets as "game used". I just got my first ticket in today and I must say, they are quite cool pieces to collect. Here's my only addition to this thread.

1964 World Series Game 6 ticket. Both Mantle and Maris homered. It was Mantle's 17th of his postseason career (second to last) and Maris' 5th of his postseason career (also his second to last)

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7428/26446746274_216102ab73_z.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/Gi1uh3)
Very, very cool!

-Chris

GoCrazyFolks76
05-16-2016, 05:30 PM

Here's a perfect, ready made frame for your '64 WS ticket:

http://m.thatsmyticket.com/bstlpt64ws.html

arott23
05-17-2016, 07:56 AM
Very, very cool!

-Chris

Thanks!

Wow this is perfect. Thanks for the heads up!

ajenks3378
05-19-2016, 06:41 AM

The problem with the ready made from would be that it is for a unused ticket not a stub. The sizing of the ticket will be a little funny because of missing the other portion of the ticket.
Andy

Popinjaysnamesir
05-22-2016, 11:31 PM
I am a season ticket holder with the Rays and until this year I paid extra for the printed tickets. This year, the Rays switched to a small card similar to what so of you have mentioned.

I have lots of tickets from the Rays stored, but the only three I would say are in my "collection" are the Edwin Jackson no hitter ticket, the Matt Garza no hitter ticket, and the Game 162 ticket. All three are signed by the hero of the game. But now, if there's a no hitter or something, getting a "seat locator receipt" signed won't be the same. I'm kind of sad about the change, but I saw it coming for a while.

carbonrosa
05-27-2016, 09:26 AM
I am a season ticket holder with the Rays and until this year I paid extra for the printed tickets. This year, the Rays switched to a small card similar to what so of you have mentioned.

I have lots of tickets from the Rays stored, but the only three I would say are in my "collection" are the Edwin Jackson no hitter ticket, the Matt Garza no hitter ticket, and the Game 162 ticket. All three are signed by the hero of the game. But now, if there's a no hitter or something, getting a "seat locator receipt" signed won't be the same. I'm kind of sad about the change, but I saw it coming for a while.

Popinjaysnamesir, Can you please email me. I'm looking for rays tickets to finish my Derek Jeter collection and would love to know if you have any for sale.
-Devin
Carbonrosa@aol.com

10/2/99 Rays vs. Yankees
5/9/02 Rays vs. Yankees
7/28/02 Rays vs. Yankees
6/24/03 Rays vs. Yankees
5/28/04 Rays vs. Yankees (need 2 tickets)
5/3/05 Rays vs. Yankees
5/4/05 Rays vs. Yankees
9/15/05 Rays vs. Yankees
9/4/08 Rays vs. Yankees (need 2 tickets)

camarokids
05-27-2016, 03:31 PM
Here is some more pics.

I love the hologram Buccaneer tics...

I forgot I got Ernie Harwell's autograph at a Devil Rays game back in the day.....

camarokids
05-27-2016, 03:33 PM
Popinjaysnamesir, Can you please email me. I'm looking for rays tickets to finish my Derek Jeter collection and would love to know if you have any for sale.
-Devin
Carbonrosa@aol.com

10/2/99 Rays vs. Yankees
5/9/02 Rays vs. Yankees
7/28/02 Rays vs. Yankees
6/24/03 Rays vs. Yankees
5/28/04 Rays vs. Yankees (need 2 tickets)
5/3/05 Rays vs. Yankees
5/4/05 Rays vs. Yankees
9/15/05 Rays vs. Yankees
9/4/08 Rays vs. Yankees (need 2 tickets)

I looked through mine and do not have any of these dates...

Quiroz4044
09-09-2016, 02:29 PM
Looking to buy a Mike Trout MLB debut ticket! Please email me if you have one.

Quiroz_4044@hotmail.com

DonFan23
09-11-2016, 08:43 PM
i am in NYC.

And I dont think a day would be enough --- unless you already have the game dates you are looking for.

If not, it is going to be an entire day just looking through baseball-reference.com :D

I used to have spread sheets set up for some of them, and then things just got out of hands. Now, I only kept the major milestones - some I had signed, some I had graded and the rest, just sit in boxes.

I know a got a couple GEM 10 for DJ3K.

I have a few Yankee-centric ticket projects too. Plus a good number of extras - mostly seasons and mainly Yankees H/R. I put these projects aside for the last couple of years, but we should compare lists.

dnrapp
09-12-2016, 08:01 AM

Next year the default season ticket option for the A's is an electronic ticket. You have to check a box to change it to regular ticket