PDA

View Full Version : Pristine Auction Question

Ryancanon
04-21-2016, 12:50 PM
So I was bidding on a Michael Mauti auto Penn State jersey. I had it somewhere around $30 until 1-2 mins left. Got outbid. There's a 10 min reset when a bid is placed. I put my max to $50. I keep watching the auction and it goes to $46.32 and the guy that kept outbidding stopped. It went down to 0 time left. Said the auction had ended. I continue to watch the auctions still open. Which 30 mins after the daily auctions end there only about 20 items still going. Nowhere do I see the Mauti jersey still going. So I go to pay the next morning and my invoice is for $50. So I kinda tell them about the mistake and post what I just said in am email to them. They respond back saying that they checked the auction and it ended at $50. Now I know for 100% positive that it ended up at $46.32. I know it's only $3.68 but it's the point. It's actually a little more based on added fees. So please don't use them or at least screen shot your ending winner(which probably wouldn't make a difference anyway). I liked that site and spent way too much money on it. Does anyone know of any like it that aren't related to this group? Thanks

Ryancanon
04-23-2016, 07:20 AM
And they did it again. I wanted another class of 2012 PSU jersey. So I got a Hodges jersey for $26.32. Now my invoice is for $29.40. Does anyone else use this site? Anyone else have issues like this? I refreshed the page after the auction ended and it still said it was ended. Then somehow there's 2 more bids added.

gilbey
04-23-2016, 04:18 PM
I have sold some items with them. I think there may be a delay in accepting bids or something. An item I sold finished at $60 but the next day I checked again and it actually sold for a few dollars more. Great for a seller not so much a buyer.

memorabiliaunlimited
04-23-2016, 04:58 PM
next time you see an item you like in their auction, try and win and take a screenshot of the listing when the auction ends and shows what the end price is. if they tack on some money afterwards and then deny it, show them the screenshot and see what they have to say.

jataman2612
04-23-2016, 07:13 PM
Could it be a buyer's premium % added on? Or was that already included in the price?