PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know if Griffey Jr doing a signing this year?

joecoco
04-09-2016, 03:13 PM
Hi guys
So all I need is Junior, Bonds and Sosa to complete my 500 Hr ball- original 11 on it too- and have been pulling my hair out as Griffey just does not seem to sign (Sosa too).
As my title says, anyone know if these guys might be around?
Best
Joe

KGoldin
04-10-2016, 10:29 AM
Bonds might do a public signing now that he is with Marlins
Frankly I would like to see them activate him and let him pinch hit
And reset his hall of fame clock
Griffey, I don't know. Post if he does one, I need him too

Chess2899
04-10-2016, 01:26 PM
Bonds did an autograph show in California in 2014. I am sure he will do one again. Griffey may do a private signing after his induction. He has done a few over the last 10 years. He would be overwhelmed with requests if he started out doing a public show even though Tri-Star wants him for the National Show in Atlantic City.
Sosa may be the tough one. I don't think he is in the country right now but you never know what the future holds. Even Manny did one last year in Chicago but he left early.

joecoco
04-10-2016, 05:55 PM
Thanks for the reply guys! Will do Ken, I will post it. I think Sosa did one a while back, but at that point I had grad school and was thinking of other things. It is always fun getting back into it though.

joecoco
04-10-2016, 06:15 PM
Ken, I feel the same way about Bonds. I know I know, steroids, right, but man, when I think of the 90, 92,93,95,96,97,98 Bonds! Wow. He was so freaking good.