PDA

View Full Version : Clarification - Game Used Universe and MEARS

ChrisCavalier
01-31-2007, 03:43 PM
Hello Everyone,

Recently there have been some positive comments made by the people at MEARS regarding our site and its members. I think it is great that the contributions of our community are being recognized by others in the hobby.

As a result of these comments, I have also been asked by some if there is now some form of business relationship that exists between Game Used Universe and MEARS. While we welcome the participation of all persons who can contribute to the knowledge base of the collecting hobby, the answer to that question is No.

I think we should all be very proud of the fact that this site is having a positive impact on the hobby and I look forward to the contributions that we will continue to make in the future.

Sincerely,
Chris Cavalier

TNTtoys
01-31-2007, 05:02 PM
Hi Chris,

For the benefit of those of us who don't normally go to the MEARS site, are you able to provide links to those discussions? It would be nice for many of us to read.

Regards
Nick

camarokids
01-31-2007, 05:08 PM
Hi Chris,

For the benefit of those of us who don't normally go to the MEARS site, are you able to provide links to those discussions? It would be nice for many of us to read.

Regards
Nick

I went on Mears once (last week) and thought the site was confusing and didn't seem organized very well .....maybe I'll try again sometime.....just my opinion, David

PAT HODGINS
01-31-2007, 08:13 PM
It is amazing how quickly some people can turn a positive post into a negative one.
As a parent and a teacher I am always saying "look it up yourself " and "If you don't get it the first time try again. That's how you learn. The last 2 posts just go to show that too many people still want to take the easy way and have people do the homework for them.

Go to mearsonline.com Look under "Collectors Forum" and click on Bulletin Board.
By the way, the news articles on the site are now available to members and non-members alike.

Pat Hodgins