PDA

View Full Version : Various for Sale - Detroit Tigers, Detroit Lions, Negro Leagues, MiLB

Copa
04-04-2016, 02:34 PM
2015 Detroit Tigers - Victor Martinez - First batting practice jersey that VMart wore once coming back from injury during spring training...has Joker Marchant Stadium 50th Anniversary patch on sleeve...jersey has Jim Schmakel's signature on the tag, along with an MLB Authentics hologram. $250

99-04 River City Rascals - Jack Clark - Jersey was originally worn by the former major leaguer, but the jersey was recycled after Clark wore it...good wear throughout, with evidence of patches on the sleeve having been removed...signed Jack Clark "The Ripper" on the back. $175

2005 Iowa Cubs - Pat Listach - Jersey has Shirt Off Their Back Night patch on the sleeve, and is signed by Listach on the front...American Flag patch on the back above the number 4. $100

2007 Cincinnati Reds - Bubba Crosby - CoolBase Jersey is game issued, but can be seen worn in his 2007 photo day pictures...originally purchased at Redsfest. $100

2010 Pepperdine Waves - Joe Sever - 2012 Cleveland Indians draft pick, played last season in Double A with Akron. $50

Negro League Jerseys - All jerseys below were purchased directly from the Detroit Tigers Foundation, and therefore, don't come with LOAs

2006 Kansas City Royals (Monarchs) - Ambiorix Burgos - Burgos pitched the eighth inning and earned a hold wearing this jersey...team issued hat included with jersey. $175

2004 Chicago White Sox (American Giants) - Jamie Burke - Burke was a defensive replacement in this game. $150

2004 Chicago White Sox (American Giants) - Jose Contreras - Contreras did not pitch in this game. $150

2004 Chicago White Sox (American Giants) - Bat Boy - Back of jersey has no number but shows 'BB'. $100

2008 Detroit Lions - Paul Raymond - Jersey is game issued, as the former Brown University wide receiver never made it up from the practice squad...features the Lions 75th Anniversary patch. $125

Florida A&M University - #28 - Jersey is a prototype made by Russell Athletic, and still has the tag attached...jersey is completely sublimated. $25

Please include $10 for tracked shipping on each jersey...discounts for multiple jerseys...feel free to send me offers if you like the jersey, but don't like the price...let me know if you'd like to see pics - nickbaz40@gmail.com Thanks!

psmachetti
04-07-2016, 01:10 PM
Is the Bubba Crosby the red Sunday jersey.

Copa
04-07-2016, 02:59 PM
The Crosby is the white version, seen here - http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/bubba-crosby-of-the-cincinnati-reds-poses-during-photo-day-news-photo/73473051

psmachetti
04-07-2016, 04:26 PM
That's a nice jersey. What's the size?
has there been any interest in the jersey?

VanPoppelFan
04-08-2016, 12:28 PM
Hi! Once upon a time you had a Zumaya BP jersey for sale. Any chance you've still got that, or any other GU Zumaya?

Copa
04-11-2016, 12:08 PM
Van Poppel...yes, I still have the Zumaya BP jersey...shoot me a note at nickbaz40@gmail.com