PDA

View Full Version : Harper and Correa game used double balls MLB authenticated

sorklora
04-02-2016, 02:49 PM
I have a game used double ball from Correa's rookie year last year against TX and a game used double ball from Harper's MVP season last year. Both are MLB authenticated and I can provide more details if interested. I'm more looking to trade them at this point for more game used stuff, but also open to selling if right offer comes along.

Since I have to have a price, I'm listing then at $1000 each and those are negotiable as I would really like tonise on a trade.

E-mail me at: nickdr13@gmail.com if interested.

sorklora
04-08-2016, 05:53 PM
The Correa ball is sold! Hard to part with it, but had a great offer.

Make me an offer on the Harper ball, if interested, either trade or purchase.

sorklora
04-10-2016, 06:48 PM
I forgot to note that the Harper ball has the Washington Nationals 10 year Anniversary logo on it.

XclickX
04-11-2016, 01:11 AM
I know nothing about game used baseballs or bats or any of that. I had no clue a double ball would be worth this insane amount of cash!! Around what number would Harpers 40th HR ball be worth from last season? It was hit at Citizens Bank Park.

sorklora
04-12-2016, 10:20 PM
I know nothing about game used baseballs or bats or any of that. I had no clue a double ball would be worth this insane amount of cash!! Around what number would Harpers 40th HR ball be worth from last season? It was hit at Citizens Bank Park.

Home run balls are considerably more valuable than a regular hit ball, so definitely over $1000, but not sure where at after that.

sorklora
04-19-2016, 10:56 PM
The Harper is now sold, as well, thanks to the buyer! Both items are now gone.

dplettn
05-03-2016, 02:17 PM
Myself having a rookie Harper double from within his first 100 hits, I'm curious how close you got to your asking price on the 2015 double. Are Harper prices really that high?

sorklora
05-04-2016, 05:13 PM
Myself having a rookie Harper double from within his first 100 hits, I'm curious how close you got to your asking price on the 2015 double. Are Harper prices really that high?

It all depends on the buyer and the timing, really. The market fluctuates on game used base hit balls, but yes, they really do sell for more than most think.