PDA

View Full Version : Red Sox 2016 St Patrick's day GU jersey question

David Murphy collector
03-28-2016, 09:55 AM
Hey guys,

Does anyone know whats up with the St Patrick's day jerseys that the Red Sox wore this year? Did they wear more than one jersey during the duration of the game to be auctioned off or did they wear one jersey during BP and right before the game, switch to the actual game used ones? The reason I'm wondering is because in a shot of the dugout during the game, you see all players with the hanging Red Sox patch on the left sleeve and no patch on the right sleeve. In a picture of the players in the lineup post game, you see some players with nothing on the left sleeve and some with a white clover on the left sleeve, but not one single player with the Red Sox patch. In these two pics, you see David Murphy in the dugout ( I'm assuming during the game) with the hanging Red Sox patch then in the line up....no patch at all. Anyone know what's up with that? Just curious to know which jerseys are actual game used jerseys when they are auctioned off. 🤔

Dach0sen0ne
03-28-2016, 06:23 PM
I don't think that's a pic from this year or even a pic of David Murphy. Murphy was wearing 18 prior to being released today from the Red Sox.

will_john
03-29-2016, 12:03 AM
**cancel this thought**