PDA

View Full Version : Gurley ProBowl jersey

sportscrazy13
03-27-2016, 05:35 AM
Can someone tell me if this was actually issued to Gurley as his backup jersey? I see these so called issued Pro Bowl jerseys all the time. How many actually exists for each player? Thanks

http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/iSynApp/auctionDisplay.action?auctionId=1044209

patsfan
03-28-2016, 09:39 PM
I just got a wes welker patriots pro bowl jersey from nfl auctions and the treason it was listed game issue is because welker did not play in the game. I also got a brady pro bowl jersey and was told 4 were made for each player but I don't know if it was a reliable source

swainer
03-29-2016, 08:28 AM
I'm assuming it was issued to him since it is coming from NFL auctions. I talked to Pete at NFL auctions a few years ago regarding the pro bowl jerseys. He said they make two or three of each team for each player since they make the jerseys before the pro bowl draft. One for events, one for the game and a back up. I was able to get an Ndamukong Suh issued pro bowl jersey but it wasn't for the team he actually played on in the Pro Bowl. So eventually you'll probably see Team Irvin and Team Rice issued jerseys for Gurley.

Peace!

John

SEAFAN76
03-29-2016, 09:08 AM
I'm confused why you think the NFL would lie about it?

I bought the Russell Wilson rookie year backup version from them.
As real as can be.

sportscrazy13
03-29-2016, 03:46 PM
Thanks for the info guys

patsfan
03-29-2016, 10:15 PM
my Welker is from the time the pro bowl was just a bad game and before it became a lame game so the jersey has American on front ....before it became a sand lot pick up game