PDA

View Full Version : Wow...JTNBAFAN didn't go after the All Star Shorts!

CPuente57
03-25-2016, 11:13 PM
Ever since ive been on nba auctions JTNBAFan usually mops the floor with both the jerseys and shorts from the NBA All Star game...well... not this year! Outside of the Lebron, Kobe, Curry (maybe he won those). The shorts were actually won at reasonable prices! I won the gasol ones for $320! I was very happy to win a part of the uniform that was used in the actual game itself!

joshmiller0
03-26-2016, 09:30 AM
Ever since ive been on nba auctions JTNBAFan usually mops the floor with both the jerseys and shorts from the NBA All Star game...well... not this year! Outside of the Lebron, Kobe, Curry (maybe he won those). The shorts were actually won at reasonable prices! I won the gasol ones for $320! I was very happy to win a part of the uniform that was used in the actual game itself!

Meanwhile, the shooting shirts were insane prices.. $6k for a kobe..just to name the one..that's awesome though.. the one that slipped away from him.. the ONE .. tony parker shorts.. this was a while ago.. $7k.. you got a steal!!!

CPuente57
03-26-2016, 09:49 AM
I know someone who won the drummond shorts too..looking at the shorts prices..im not sure he won them all

joshmiller0
03-26-2016, 12:39 PM
I know someone who won the drummond shorts too..looking at the shorts prices..im not sure he won them all

I meant he won them all prior to this year...back when you can see the name of the person bidding..

memorabiliaunlimited
03-26-2016, 07:48 PM
i grabbed 3 of them. all great prices for ASG gear that never makes it to the market because that dude wins everything. very surprised to see he didnt win them all.

joshmiller0
03-27-2016, 07:12 AM
i grabbed 3 of them. all great prices for ASG gear that never makes it to the market because that dude wins everything. very surprised to see he didnt win them all.

So what will those be on ebay for? I'm sure you will be seeking 5 times value at least? Don't blame you though... especially with how they've never really been on the market because of the one buyer.. best of luck with your sale! Perhaps keep one for yourself and let the other items pay for it!!!

memorabiliaunlimited
03-27-2016, 11:06 AM
probably about $1k or so with a best offer, would sell for somewhere in the middle. have no problem hanging on to them because this appears to be the first time this stuff has actually made it past jtnbafan. considering steiner sells a regular pair of carmelo shorts for $500, ASG shorts should easily be worth more than that.

joshmiller0
03-27-2016, 09:55 PM
probably about $1k or so with a best offer, would sell for somewhere in the middle. have no problem hanging on to them because this appears to be the first time this stuff has actually made it past jtnbafan. considering steiner sells a regular pair of carmelo shorts for $500, ASG shorts should easily be worth more than that.

Agree with everything except the steiner comparison...that is retail....no one will buy his shorts for 500 or even 250...with the exception of porzingis, knicks stuff is rock bottom

memorabiliaunlimited
03-28-2016, 01:30 PM
Agree with everything except the steiner comparison...that is retail....no one will buy his shorts for 500 or even 250...with the exception of porzingis, knicks stuff is rock bottom

i should have been more specific. steiner lists melo shorts for $500. you are right, i doubt anyone is buying them at this point. i believe they have over 20 of his jerseys in stock from the past few years - a combination of pulling to many and pricing too high, and the team being garbage. i have sold a pair of his shorts in that range before, but definitely not the past 2 seasons. but, when there isnt a history of sales of similar items, i always price items based on what people can search for and see as a comparable price - i keep in line with the "retail" price. why sell myself short? when negotiations start, i can always come down on price, but can never go up.