PDA

View Full Version : Jason Kipnis bat

anatfan09
03-24-2016, 12:53 PM
Looks like a good deal for this Kipnis bat except there is nothing on the knob and "DIOS" is written in gold sharpie above the Sam Bat logo. "DIOS" is on a lot of Carlos Santana game used equipment, bats, hats, etc....
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jason-Kipnis-Cleveland-Indians-Game-Used-Cracked-Sam-Bat-/281978175443?hash=item41a7357fd3:g:1BUAAOSwI3RW81h j

tbone90
03-25-2016, 12:40 PM
I have several Kip gamers from the past couple of years and all have 22 stickers on the knob.

And just like you mentioned, Carlos Santana puts Dios on EVERYTHING of his!

jataman2612
03-27-2016, 08:12 PM
Yeah that's my auction. Bought from a reputable source. Not sure why the 22 sticker is missing. I thought it was on there when I bought it. (I really need to pay attention to that stuff) I don't see how it could've fallen off.

Also didn't know about the dios/Santana thing until someone contacted me and informed me about it. I would have put that note in the auction but I had offers out and ebay wouldn't let me edit the description.

Hence why the good price. I need to pay some bills and just trying to break even on it. Still a nice piece none the less.