PDA

View Full Version : 2016 Spring Training Game Used Baseballs AZ FL

lakeerie92
03-17-2016, 08:56 PM
I was able to track down a couple of teams that have the new spring training baseballs that are game used and MLB authenticated. If anyone is interested in these they Rays have the Grapefruit League (FL) baseball and the Mariners have the Cactus League (AZ) baseballs. I was able to acquire one of each for my collections. Both contacts were great when it came to communication and the Rays contact even tracked down the AZ ball for me.

Oriolesfan29
03-17-2016, 09:41 PM
I was able to track down a couple of teams that have the new spring training baseballs that are game used and MLB authenticated. If anyone is interested in these they Rays have the Grapefruit League (FL) baseball and the Mariners have the Cactus League (AZ) baseballs. I was able to acquire one of each for my collections. Both contacts were great when it came to communication and the Rays contact even tracked down the AZ ball for me.

I'd be interested in the Rays contact. Are these authenticated to specific at bats?

lakeerie92
03-17-2016, 10:04 PM
The one I bought was, but it was from MLB.com auctions. I would email the contact and they should be able to give you more info. All of the spring training authenticated baseballs I have seen in the past have been authenticated to at bats.

Rays- Gameused@raysbaseball.com

Mariners (Spring Training)- kwalsh@mariners.com

The Mariners contact is Mr. Kelly Walsh and he is the Safeco Field/Spring Training Store Manager

Popinjaysnamesir
03-18-2016, 07:23 PM
I believe the Rays only had the DJ double authenticated to a play. The rest were just the game and I believe only the one game. Maybe that's changed though.

Thanks for posting the emails though. I've emailed about half of the Cactus League teams.

niembre
03-19-2016, 07:04 PM
I got this one on Thursday at the Cubs - D-Backs game. The Cubs coach tossed the foul ball up to my 7 year old daughter.

Popinjaysnamesir
03-20-2016, 10:02 PM
The Seattle contact tells me they're sold out and aren't getting more. I thought we had an agreement in place, but I guess not. If anyone bought an extra authenticated, I'm looking.

lakeerie92
03-20-2016, 10:30 PM
The Seattle contact tells me they're sold out and aren't getting more. I thought we had an agreement in place, but I guess not. If anyone bought an extra authenticated, I'm looking.

The Cubs authenticated some the other day and posted about it on Twitter. I would check with them.

sox83cubs84
05-07-2016, 10:37 PM
I found out that the White Sox are using AZ ST baseballs in BP, as a fan showed me one he got at tonight's game.

Dave Miedema

dnrapp
05-07-2016, 11:40 PM
I found out that the White Sox are using AZ ST baseballs in BP, as a fan showed me one he got at tonight's game.

Dave Miedema

In Oakland this year at games I have been to the White Sox, Royals and Mariners were all using AZ spring training balls in batting practice and to warm up outfielders between innings, And the Astros were using Fla balls for the same things.