PDA

View Full Version : eBay user doubledekehockey ?

respo
03-14-2016, 04:36 PM
Hey everyone, has any had any experiences with the seller? He seems to have a ton of penguins game used, but his COAs Coke from himself. Any one have any info?

Phil316
03-15-2016, 01:58 AM
What items are you concerned about? The Penguins game worn jerseys for the most part come with a team COA or have MeiGray tagging.

justinbittner220
03-15-2016, 02:24 AM
Doubledeke is a reputable company in my area. Should be No hesitation whatsoever to purchase something from them unless recent feedback shows something.

respo
03-15-2016, 04:31 AM
The sticks I was interested in. He has a few crosbys and I was just cautious to where they originated from. His feedback speaks wonders, but I just wanted to check in with GUU in case you guys had any dealings with him first.

jayt1234
03-15-2016, 08:49 AM
Great seller and I would trust his Penguins stuff 100%. I have bought a ton from him and never been disapointed.

Jay

Phil316
03-15-2016, 03:21 PM
The sticks I was interested in. He has a few crosbys and I was just cautious to where they originated from. His feedback speaks wonders, but I just wanted to check in with GUU in case you guys had any dealings with him first.

I have never purchased anything from doubledekehockey but as other members have mentioned seems (is) legit.

Sticks can be a tricky one. So its a good thing to become familiar with the players customization's.

casmith12
03-15-2016, 05:38 PM
doubledeke is great! He gets everything direct from the Penguins. I bought a pair of skates from him that I have to wear, and they are 100% authentic.

respo
03-19-2016, 11:18 AM
Thanks for the great feedback everyone! Does anyone know the significance of the codes and numbers on the sticks? I've seen several crosbys with S. CROSBY 1, on the shaft, some say S. CROSBY 2* and some like mine say only S. CROSBY. Also what do the other numbers and VL F signify? Those seem to differ between sticks.

Phil316
03-19-2016, 12:38 PM
http://www.sports2k.com/forum/index.php?/topic/15186-pro-stock-stick-codes-what-do-you-have/

This site should help you out.

casmith12
03-19-2016, 09:31 PM
Thanks for the great feedback everyone! Does anyone know the significance of the codes and numbers on the sticks? I've seen several crosbys with S. CROSBY 1, on the shaft, some say S. CROSBY 2* and some like mine say only S. CROSBY. Also what do the other numbers and VL F signify? Those seem to differ between sticks.

I'm not 100% sure, but I believe that the Crosby 1 and Crosby 2 designate different uses for the stick or what order he wants to use them in. Some of the letters "VL F" I think stand for the makeup of the stick's flex or other makeups of the stick. The small serial code numbers on the shaft are the player's ordering ID. The equipment manager can quickly order sticks by using that code.